Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on January 20, 2017
Really didn't notice a difference after taking the entire bottle. The pills are also gigantic and you have to take two, so the bottle runs out quickly.
on May 31, 2014
This product seemed great at first, but then it seemed to just quit working for some reason. Not sure of the reason.
on January 4, 2017
Love this supplement. After using this product for three months I have noticed my hair growing longer.
on March 6, 2014
I used one bottle and seen results, I ordered three more bottles hopefully i'll see even more, My cousin uses them and her hair has grown nicely.
on May 24, 2015
Has helped my hair regrow very fast which I lost due to hair extensions.
on June 6, 2017
Excellent product
on May 25, 2013
Finally threw this out - did absolutely nothing for me. No adverse effect but nothing noticeable either. A real zero in my book.; Shipped quickily though.
on December 3, 2017
Seriously...my hair went from feeling like straw to soft in three weeks. I'm shocked and thrilled.
on August 21, 2015
Very good.....
on April 3, 2013
Seems like it does help my previously thinning hair. I think it helps my overall well being- is that possible? Problem: too expensive.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question