Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 193 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on August 31, 2015
This has changed my life. I was on anti depressants and anti anxiety medication for 10+ years. I didn't like how they made me feel emotionally and physically. I started taking this in July. In 4 days I began to feel a difference with my anxiety and my ability to sleep. Within 2 weeks family members and friends noticed a complete change: I was happier, full of life, and not having panic attacks. I didn't feel helpless anymore and I feel much more in control. After a month of being on it, I feel like I have taken control over my life. Ive been using it for 2 months now and I can sleep regularly now without having problems falling asleep. I can walk outside my house and not feel anxious and be rational when I'm under a lot of stress. The stress doesn't feel as stressful, it just feels like a problem needs to be solved. I can eat and have appetite and i don't feel sick to my stomach when I eat. It's also regulated my cravings for sweets and junk food. This product is a miracle. For anyone struggling with anxiety and depression, it's worth every shot to try it. I don't need prescription meds anymore. In the past I had tried everything from ability to Prozac to amitriptyline to seroquel all with terrible side effects. With this medication there is none. Even if I forget to take it one day. I cannot tell you enough how thankful I am to have found this product and how much it has changed my life.
33 comments| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2015
I bought these for my mom who was feeling tired a lot and not having any energy. She now feels great, these have given her energy, and stamina for work. She tells me they are great and that I must ensure she does not run out. What momma wants she gets. I purchased these with a B complex bottle .These are truly good. If this review is helpful, hit the button
0Comment| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2017
Ever since I've started taking these pills people around me have said that my mood has been noticeably "perkier". I am also on a few "mood-altering" prescriptions as well, but haven't noticed any drastic differences with my overall well being with them alone as I have with the Sunny Mood capsules. Maybe it is coincidence or placebo effect, but I do know that fish oil and l-theanine are two ingredients that I am sensitive to.
on August 4, 2016
Great product
on March 29, 2016
I am an RN (critical care & cardiac) and a skeptic with a lot of products. However, after 6 weeks of trying this, I am grateful to have found it. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I was tired of taking Prozac and in the past, other antidepressants. The only thing that worked was a big glass of wine. With this, I feel better and notice a positive attitude; one that helps me get back out there and my alcohol consumption has greatly decreased. No adverse side effects: no sleepiness or lethargy, no abdominal pain (N/V), no constipation or diarrhea, no headache or dizziness.
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2016
This is the only thing I've taken besides St John's Wort that works for me - excellent product
on March 3, 2017
Couldn't be happier with this product. I originally had help at my local nature store picking these out and decided to check on Amazon to see if I can get them. Not only is it most convenient for them to be on my front porch when I get home but they are $10 cheaper on here then anywhere else I had checked!
So about the product; the Sunny Moody Pills are wonderful. I haven't wanted to admit that my anxiety is getting worse as the days go by nor did I want to go to a Dr and have to be on medication for the rest of my life. I try to be healthy and not take any medicines unless I have to. The first day I took the Sunny Mood pills I just walked around work like nothing at all could bother me, nothing got to me at all that day. You don't feel like your on anything your nerves are just calm. So I decided maybe I could get away with just taking one or two pills. I was right depending on the kind of day I'm having or who I will be with will depend how many I take. I notice a dramatic difference in my attitude and I don't get stressed out at work hardly anymore when I am taking these.
Today I forgot to take them, on my way to work I text a friend that I forgot them and by the time she brought me some of hers two hours in I was fed up with the people I worked with and the customers. I took three pills and within 20 mins I had calmed down and just fine. Love that they are all natural as well.
I found out that a lot of medicines like this can affect your birth control and other medications your on so always ask your Dr, but this one works for me. I will continue to buy this and leave A++++ feedback everytime!
on June 17, 2017
I have used these for several months. Taken everyday, I feel as though they keep my mood better balanced.
on July 26, 2016
I really like these. They seem to help me with mild anxiety and depression. I feel better able to deal with life's ups and downs while taking these. Doesn't make me "feel" any different but I notice when I don't take them things bother me a lot more. So...I do take them every day!
on June 26, 2017
It is worth buying to try it for yourself, i feel uplifted after i take it. Hard to swallow so i open and drink the contents.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.