Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Is it a soft foam?
asked by NanO on December 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
I would say its fairly firm, with a little give to it.
TeacherLady answered on December 1, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's basic foam covered in plastic. It's nice because you can rince it off and it dries right away. It's nothing overly fancy but good for the price.
JenBen answered on December 1, 2012

A
Yes, it is soft foam. Softer than other ones we have had.
Julia answered on December 1, 2012

A
Soft but not squishy. Firm sift
AuntieandKali answered on December 1, 2012

A
It's soft, but not foam it's a soft plastic. It's helpful for sure but really tiny. But helpful for kneeling while the little one is in the tub
nicole pearson answered on December 1, 2012

A
No. I think it's thick and durable. I haven't used it yet but I don't imagine your knew would sink in at all. I'm actually going to use it to our under my daughter because she kicks like crazy once I take her out if the bath and I think it will prevent her from hurting her ankles on the counter as I dry her. Hope that helps
Jeanine Bartel answered on December 1, 2012

A
It is soft - your knees sink in - but not so soft that your knees touch the floor when you kneel on it. We find it very comfortable.
Eri Margulius answered on December 1, 2012

A
It's soft. The plastic around the foam is really thick . When you're kneeling, your knees won't hit the ground. It doesn't bend easily. It does the job well. It's water tight.
Bailwill answered on December 1, 2012

A
It is soft to your knees, very comfortable. I use it in my workouts, to do "modified" push ups, for instance. It is sturdy to withstand the weight, pressure and common use. But soft enough to be comfortable to kneel on.
Saltatrix answered on December 3, 2012

A
It's not as hard as a gardening knee pad, more like a gym mat. I find it comfortable, especially on my tile floor.
Skunk answered on December 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product