Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 11, 2011 12:14:33 PM PST
Xander says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2011 12:52:26 PM PST
Rudeboy says:
Originally Amazon was going to release the keys around 11 AM PST, now somewhere along the way the time was changed to 2 PM PST. It seems to me that the more likely situation is that Amazon accidentally sent the emails earlier than planned. See how far a little bit of critical thinking can get you?

Posted on Nov 11, 2011 12:57:29 PM PST
Xander says:
Not really, They took the money from my account already. It doesnt take half a brain cell to expect to receive your product when your charged.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2011 1:01:36 PM PST
Rudeboy says:
And you will at 2 PM PST.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2011 1:06:38 PM PST
Xander says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2011 1:08:33 PM PST
Rudeboy says:
Sigh, whatever man. Clearly there's no convincing you that you're overacting.

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 11:29:39 AM PST
Ian Lucier says:
Yes, you were charged 3 hours early. Maybe you should sue amazon. You sound like the type.

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 2:02:28 PM PST
E. Ho says:
Well it's Saturday, and when I run the preload installer, it says "Saints Row: The Third cannot be installed yet, because it is not yet released. Guess I'll have to redownload again off Steam. So much for Amazon's preload installer.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2011 5:49:50 PM PST
warner98 says:
I believe the actual release date is November 14th, that's why the download is a preload. Wait until the 14th and run the installer again - it should work then.

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 1:19:04 AM PST
KD says:
why dont you just put in the key that is given on amazon, and typed it in steam and download it there? that is what i did

Posted on Nov 14, 2011 9:16:59 PM PST
Energico Q8 says:
pre-loading began 2 days ago from steam u could just add the product key and pre-load there

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 3:10:56 PM PST
Frank Smith says:
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Nov 11, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about