Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
Is this camera dual voltage?
asked by K. R. Elrod on December 27, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
You mean the charging unit, I suppose?
The back says
input 110v-240v
50/60Hz 0.2A
Output 4.2V .43A

I hope this helps :)
C. G. answered on December 27, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, The Charging Unit is Dual Voltage - 110v-240 50/60Hz - You would only need to get an adapter plug for the country you are going to be in when you need it.
If however, you plan to try to hook up the camera video output to a television- remember that video output is only NTSC (Standard US) and NOT PAL or SECAM
This usually isn't the case for most people, but often goes with the question of dual abilities..
R. Argust answered on December 27, 2012

A
The instruction booklet says (on page 6) "In the U.S.A. and Canada, the battery charger must be connected to a 120 v AC power supply only. When connecting to an AC supply outside of the U.S.A. or Canada, use a plug adaptor to suit the AC outlet configuration." Panasonic's toll free number is 1-800-833-9626. They might be able to give you a better answer.
RJD answered on December 27, 2012

A
Yep...it's dual voltage range (110/220 V), and 50/60 Hz. I just checked the back of the charger this morning. But you'll still need a plug adapter. The prongs are for standard US-Canadian, not European/Asian.
BR answered on December 28, 2012

A
runs on a rechargeable battery which is included
JAKE answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I lost the charger and need to get a new one
Liliana C. answered on September 21, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The battery is only 3.6VDC and the charging unit works since 110VAC until 240VAC automaticaly, you don´t have to do anything, put at the outlet and the unit lit the green led showing that the battery is in charge. When its finished the led stops lit. Panasonic could be change this look, when something is in charge, the led will be in red condition, like my cellular. Great câmera, beautiful pictures, I took some pictures at no light in my street, only the cars passing in front of my house, DMC-FH25 works perfect, like an old Minolta I had.
aloyolla answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Be careful with the "scene settings". The camera has an abundance of them. Pets-Night Scene-Party-Portrait. You might want to experiment with them so that when that special scene is there, you don't get caught off-guard.
BR answered on December 28, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product