Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 7, 2013, 4:16:11 AM PDT
Jon says:
Been out of stock on Amazon for several days now. And we've all heard about the server issues.

Is this game sold out in stores, or just here?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 9, 2013, 3:57:22 PM PDT
Deb Hall says:
If you check the main website for Final Fantasy, it shows you a list of the stores the game might be available from. Check with the stores first, though, because there are no copies to be had in any brick-and-mortar store within 75 miles of me.

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 5:53:54 PM PDT
Ben Dover says:
Spent the day calling every store that sells video games within 50 miles of my house...not one single copy to be found, then ordered it off the square enix store with next day delivery (their site says nothing about not having the physical copies available unlike all the other sites WHICH clearly state they do not have it in stock). So Square Enix charged me $29.99 for the game another $26.99 for next day delivery and only after they took my money did they send me an email stating they did not have the game in stock but they are going to hold my money until it is available INCLUDING the $26.99 for NEXT DAY delivery on a game they don't have and Im not likely to see for at least a month the way the servers are imploding! I never learn...Scam Enix got me again

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 9, 2013, 6:35:02 PM PDT
Jon says:
Well that sounds terrible. Yeah I tried my local GameStop no luck. Amazon is back to saying 2-3 weeks.

I think maybe waiting on them to start digital downloads back up may be a better bet.

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 2:56:42 PM PDT
Jon says:
Sweet, Amazon shipped my copy today. YMMV.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 7, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PC
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PC by Square Enix (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
3.8 out of 5 stars (1,374)