- File Size: 2344 KB
- Print Length: 369 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jennifer Foor (August 19, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MVE4X92
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #120,922 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $13.00 (93%)
Isabella (Mitchell - Healy Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This eBook has: Typos.
The publisher has been notified to correct these issues.
Quality issues reported
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Isabella has decided to leave her dirt bag ex, again - finally. Except there is one problem, Tate has left her with a parting gift. She is torn with what to do when an unexpected person helps her find her way. Her only problem is she doesn't want to trust anyone. She's done that in the past and it never works out. The only man that has never let her down is her father. Can she ever learn to trust again?
- “Sometimes we need to walk away from what we want. I guess it’s part of life, even though it feels like torture.”
- I wanted to know that indecisive woman that spoke her mind, and yet always seemed confused.
- “You deserve to feel wanted.”
- He smiled and leaned over to kiss my forehead. “You make me want to live again.”
- “Whatever. If you need company than get a dog.”
- “Now, I don’t need your support, but I sure could use it. You’re treatin’ me like it’s the end of the world, and it’s not. I’m having a baby, not becomin’ a stripper.”
- “But then I think about you and remember that even at the worst times somethin’ beautiful can happen.”
- “Can’t you understand that when I look at you I see my future?”
- “You have my blessing, but just know that if you hurt her in anyway, I’m going to hurt you. That means if you f*** her in the ass, I’m going to f*** you in the ass. Understand?”
- “It takes a real man to step up and take responsibility for a child that isn’t his. I mean, guys like that should be considered superheroes, or maybe even Greek Gods.”
Isabella and Rusty are two broken people on their own paths of self discovery. When their lives collide they not only end up mending each other's hearts but they both learn to open up to we love again.
Isabella moved back to Kentucky to live with Noah and Shalan after she was left heartbroken by her boyfriend, Tate. Bella and Noah have been more like brother and sister than cousins. He is very protective of her, arguing with him over her ex is making life even harder. She knows Noah is just trying to protect her. Tate has her heart and has for years, getting over him is hard when she is still in love with him. How do you fall out of love with someone who has your heart?
When Isabella meets Rusty her life has been shattered. She not only has a broken heart to deal with, but a life altering decision that sends her in a tail spin. Realising there is more to Rusty then meets the eye she discovers she can sympathise with him. To add to the broken heart, she is fighting an internal struggle with herself, her heart wants one thing, her mind is saying it's a bad idea and her body is making the decisions. Life is kicking her while she is down, but there is light at the end of the tunnel but getting there is never easy.
Rusty is carrying secrets from a life he wants to leave behind him, he's trying to start a new life, a fresh start in Kentucky on The Mitchell Family Ranch. Seeing this tight knit family makes him crave and wonder, will he ever have that? Keeping his secrets is the one thing keeping others at arms length and is holding him back from letting people in and seeing who he really is.
Rusty is a ranch hand, he is mysterious, quiet and has secrets locked away which makes his demeanour come across creepy. Working on the ranch has given him a fresh start in life. Only problem is Isabella reminds him of a life he once had, the one he is trying to forget. There is something else about her, that keeps him wanting to know more...
"She was about to see the real me.
She’d know my secrets.
She’d know my pain.
And she’d know why I had to leave it all behind."
When you least expect it life throws you a lifeline. When you are broken, lost and confused you can be closed off and blind to what's in front of you. Sometimes what you want and need is right there whether you want to admit it or not...
Will these secrets Isabella and Rusty are keeping, stop them from being true to themselves and each other? Or will opening up and confiding in one another lead them to what they both crave and desire?
We are loving this series and can't wait to see who's book is next in the Mitchell Healy series.