- Publisher: Creation House
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1616381728
- ISBN-13: 978-1616381721
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (22 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,021,688 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Islam Is of the Devil Hardcover
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
I am sorry, my English is bad.
If you're particularly bored, you might want to read the first few pages of the book that amazon allows access to. Here are a few selected howlers:
1. In the first few words of the foreward, we are told that there are few people better qualified to write on Islam than "Dr." Terry Jones (by the way, this is not the Terry Jones of Monty Python, though in some ways, and I don't just mean his moustache, this guy's just as funny). Apparently (according to the foreward), what makes one qualified to write about the nature of Islam is (drumroll): having lived in Germany for a few years. No, really, that's it. That's the explanation we get as to why this wackadoo is somehow qualified to write on Islam. By similiar logic, I am a world's leading expert on hydroelectric plants by virtue of both having eaten cereal this morning and, at least once during my life, having seen the Earth's sun. It stands to note that as far as I can tell, "Dr." Jones has not once so much as visited an Islamic country, for if he had, his weekend at a package holiday destination in Turkey would surely be recounted as have been coming from the lion's jaw.
2. Though not to say that he doesn't have his footsoliders, though. Literally.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Book Exposes Everything That The Leftist Media Tries To Hide! Terry D. Jones Speaks The Truth With This BookPublished on September 8, 2013 by Anthony Maimone
A TRUE Christian would NOT spew hate and invoke war as it appears that he is trying to do; maybe Terry Jones is the devil himself. I wonder if he is somehow related Jim Jones? Read morePublished on April 22, 2011 by Louise G. Pastula
This wasn't nearly as funny as I would have thought it would be...perhaps Terry needs to work with Eric Idle to really bring out his funny side.Published on April 4, 2011 by Brent Leatherman
Drivel from the Lord of the Lies.
Hate, ignorance, and self-importance fill the pages which only the most prejudiced cracker would ever believe. Read more
as a muslim i love and i respect every one..its so shame that every thing in that book lies and lies.... Read morePublished on January 21, 2011 by M. ELASHRY