- Series: Middle East Studies: History, Politics & Law
- Hardcover: 424 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (February 28, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415945291
- ISBN-13: 978-0415945295
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,217,435 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Islamic Law, Epistemology and Modernity: Legal Philosophy in Contemporary Iran (Middle East Studies: History, Politics & Law)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.