- File Size: 4262 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Publisher: Shiloh Israel Press (October 16, 2010)
- Publication Date: October 16, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0047GNDF2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#997,427 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #438 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civics
- #735 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > World > Civilization & Culture
- #869 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
|Print List Price:||$26.95|
Save $17.00 (63%)
The Islamic Tsunami: Israel And America In The Age Of Obama Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 256 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Before the second World War, the ignorance of the international forces arrayed against us was of a more innocent sort. Americans in general felt isolated from global events because of the oceans separating us from the European and Asian wars and our habit of not becoming too involved in foreign intrigues. Today, we are fully engaged in global trade, global politics and multinational power brokering. Yet, the same ignorance exits, but for a far more disturbing reason. We are being deliberately misled by propaganda as effective as that of Joseph Goebbels (“Tell a big lie, tell it often and most will come to conclude it is the truth”), the father of modern journalism. The combined efforts of media, politics and academia are bent on conditioning we the people to the new realities of relative truth, moral equivalency and unquestioned acceptance of a new world order.
On occasion, someone speaks truth to power with a clear voice. Such a person is David Rubin, an American born Israeli who brings a comprehensive understanding of the Islamic threat to Western Civilization from both the experiential and the philosophical perspectives in a fine blend of in depth research and common sense.
The Islamic Tsunami carefully examines the urban myths propagated by agenda driven political powers and the media elite so as to reveal the underlying philosophical and cultural underpinnings of the international terrorist movement. Without these essential perspectives we are subject to constant surprise because we cannot anticipate the next move or the consequences of our response. We are like the myopic basketball player who sees only the action in front and misses the deployment of the rest of the team as they set up to score.
Rubin’s compact book is easy to comprehend as it cuts through the technical jargon and flows logically from topic to topic, connecting our founding principles to their current application in this war weary world. In addition, it is not without sound suggestions that counter the current trends. This is a must read for anyone seeking to understand and properly respond to the great threats confronting our national future and our individual rights.
If you are interested in historic relationship of Israel to the United States,
and the survival of Judeo-Christian civilization, this book is a must for your
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > World > Civilization & Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Conservatism & Liberalism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civics & Citizenship
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Comparative Religion
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > World > Civilization & Culture
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Comparative Religion