Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.30 shipping
Islandoffer Crusher, Mincer, Peeler Tool, Clear
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Already a winner of numerous industry awards the 3rd generation. has been updated inside and out. Consisting of just two parts, with cross-cutting teeth to do the hard work for you, the makes it easy to mince garlic, ginger, carrots, shallots and peppers in seconds. Polycarbonate. The is a handy little tool that is fun and easy to use. It is designed to replace the problem-prone garlic press or the tedious hand-mincing of garlic using a chef's knife. There is no waste of garlic and it rinses easily. * Made in the USA. * It measures 3.25 inches NexTrend Products is the result of one man’s passion to create kitchen tools that are both simple in design and simply functional. Eric Teng, the inventing genius and President of the company, previously worked as head engineer for major corporations, but now brings his technical background to the world of kitchen tools.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||STONCEL||KitchenTrends||KitchenTrends||IPSHANG||Home and Kitchen Supplies||Lines One|
This handy kitchen tool is perfect for garlic, ginger, shallots, peppers, and more!
--Twist garlic:smash,put it into the box, and rotate,after the garlic minced，rotate the gears until two with an angle of 45 degrees,take out the minced garlic easily.
--Rub bruised ginger:put the ginger slice into the box,rub back and forth
--Twist fruits:cut them into small pieces first,the same as twisting garlic
Materials: green polyphenylene resin
1.Use the bottom of the box to smash the garlic and peel
2.Put the peeled garlic into the box
4.After the garlic minced,rotate the gears until two with an angle of 45 degrees
5.Take out the minced garlic
6.Wash with clean water
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everyone complaining that it's not the brand one from Texas...no kidding. It came from China. Usually I'm not one for buying the stuff from China, but I didn't really know the difference until I saw the shipping time. I don't know what the difference is between this and the brand one, considering this one does exactly what I need it to do. Sounds like a bunch of children who insist they need the brand name cereal instead of the generic.
- Fairly easy to clean.
- Not very durable (can break easily if crushing too much garlic. One of the plastic inner tabs broke on mine when crushing only 3 cloves - I would recommend crushing only a small amount at a time)
- Somewhat difficult to operate (requires a bit of strength to twist and hold together plus some finesse when first starting to turn to avoid breaking inner plastic tabs - a garlic press is much easier to use and does a better, faster job)
- Can get separated (since it is two pieces, you could misplace one and hence lose functionality)
I was contacted by the seller after leaving the review. They volunteered a full refund without return. Very nice gesture. They later contacted me asking me to remove negative review. Um, nooo.