Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 25, 2016
Here I am again, I was skeptikal about this product but I went from a "FLAT ASS" TO "that ASS" don't think twice and purchase it! You will love it!
review image
33 comments| 280 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2017
I am one of those people that is skeptical about anything like this. I was so hesitant to buy isosentuals and it took me months before I actually bought it. I wanted a bigger, fuller butt. I am 5ft, 110 lbs. I'm petite and everything about me is petite, if you know what I mean. So I finally decided to buy the cream, pills and start doing all kind of glute workouts. I'll tell you, i am on day 33 (minus a week that i got really lazy) and my butt has not grown in size. Its still about the same size (i measure every week & take pictures). BUT I can definitely tell a difference. It's fuller, more plump, I have decent creases under my cheeks that weren't there before. I saw a difference by day 5. I am continuing to do lots of stuff to get a bigger butt. So I totally recommend that if you buy the cream, get the supplements as well. Also, along with it, increase your calories some, do glute workouts every other day (I use YouTube, Vicki Justiz). It sounds like a lot but it really isnt. I usually do 30 minute workouts & the first 2 weeks I could only handle 15 mins. And make sure you take pictures of before and periodically. I promise you'll see a difference. I didn't get a big booty but it's definitely way better now and I'm still going to use it for the recommended time & see what happens. Plus after my first purchase, I received a free bottle of the cream. COMPLETELY FREE.
on July 13, 2017
Isosensuals is a great product really liked it and was thinking about buying another bottle that same day to my surprise I checked the mail and was like oh wow how sweet now I'm truly hooked to this product the company sent me a free coupon for one bottle of my choice did everything it asked me to do now three months later nothing very disappointing why even bother sending out these coupons if there not going to send the product was just a waste of time aggravating made me mad so now I'm going to try another product I heard was good so everyone beware of the free coupons waste of time only make you mad
on May 1, 2016
This does work but slowly, if you want immediate results this isn't for you, but if your patient and attentive to measurements then you will be satisfied
review image
0Comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2017
I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and I've noticed my booty becoming rounder and plump. My boyfriend notices it too! and other family members buy this product it works. I also bought the pills I'll be taking those for a even better result!!!! I've search online for a great product and I'm glad I purchased IsoSensuals its a great product line.
on September 24, 2017
Good product with actual results. I am still on my first bottle and it's been over a month now. I use it twice a day, but sometimes I do forget especially at night before I go to bed. With that being said, I am still seeing results, which is also due to me working out. I'm in the gym 4-6 days a week, which includes weight training. I have noticed a lot of fullness in my butt and it is soooooo soft. I love IsoSensuals.
on October 6, 2017
I have been using for a month. It seems like it will take time before I see significant change. I am happy with the fact the the cream smells nice and I haven't had any allergic reaction to it.
on May 14, 2017
I bought this some months ago and it didn't work. Waste my money. Won't buy again ever.
on October 5, 2017
It's been a month since using.
While people have said my butt looks a tad bit plumper, I've been measuring it to make sure and the measurements haven't changed even in the slightest. I've been using this along with the pills and I feel like it doesn't work. I apply it twice a day and take one pill. When I'm not working, I'll do a couple squats and leg lifts to help my progress along.

I'll update after one more month.
on August 21, 2017
It didn't hurt! Some squats & this fluffed me up!