Isokinetics Inc. Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Office Chair - Standard or (Exclusive) "Tall Boy" Frame Height - with 52cm Ball - Office size 60mm/2.5" wheels - w/Starter Pump and Ball Measuring Tape
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STANDARD HEIGHT ball chair frame with office size 60mm (2.5") wheels, which provide a smoother, quieter rolling experience versus 50mm (2") used on other brands. Our weight-bearing, adjustable seat back is ideal for work or home use. It can be adjusted from a firm lower back support to a comfortable laid back position. Search YouTube (isokinetics inc) for a video demo of this chair. PLEASE test sitting heights (see bullet point) at home before you choose between our Standard or Tall Boy frame
- SITTING HEIGHT: Measurements require ball filled to 52cm (with ball on floor, 20.5" measured straight up to a line level with ball top). Each person is different, but the Standard frame user height range is about 5' 0" to 5' 11". We recommend you test sitting heights at home before buying. In the frame, the ball top is 23.5" unsat on. Seated, a 135 lb person sits about 19.5" off the ground; 150 lb, 19"; 175 lb, 18.5" & 200 lb, 18". By comparison, basic solid seat chairs are 17" to 18" high
- PLEASE NOTE: Height adapters that add 2" (sold by other sellers) do not fit any model of Isokinetics Inc. brand ball chairs. Please choose between our Standard or Tall Boy frame height. CHAIR DIMENSIONS: 21"W x 22"D; seat back adjusts up/down from 32" to 34". Weighs 15 pounds
- IN BOX: Rolling ball base and adjustable back in solid black, 4 60mm (2.5") wheels, 2 of which are lockable, a reinforced black metal ball retaining bar, a 52cm Isokinetics Inc. branded ball, a small starter pump, our exclusive ball measuring tape, Isokinetics Inc. Contact and Warranty sheet, assembly instructions and basic exercise guide. We guarantee our ball will inflate to 52cm (20.5"). See our YouTube video on proper ball inflation (search isokinetics inc)
- COVERED BY a 30 day Money Back Guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects, for the original owner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Adjustable Metal Ball Chair
Standard Height Plastic Frame Ball Chair
Adjustable Back Office Ball Chair
"Tall Boy" Ball Chair
Color: Black Ball
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerNot intended for use by children
Seller Warranty DescriptionAll Isokinetics Inc. brand products include a 30 day Money Back Guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects, for the original owner. Please call 1-866-887-6811 if you have any issues with our products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: i didn’t notice ‘til about a week in that my back stopped hurting. I can’t comment on its benefit for ADHD - because nothing makes charting tolerable - though I did better at staying sitting down. It DOES allow me to have good posture, effortlessly!
Cons: we never figured out how to put on the bar across the front - but it’s not necessary. Haven’t figured out how to adjust the back. Ball material feels icky next to my skin if I wear shorts. And it is super easy to lock those back wheels. I also learned to let some air out of the ball because if it is too hard, it makes the back of your thigh numb. Finally, because I am only 5’ tall, when I am perfectly perched on it, I am sitting a few inches shorter than Is appropriate for yymy desk.
All in all, I’m very glad I bought it, and would recommend it to anyone!
Next is the assembly, some good some bad.
The instructions are fairly simple to follow and the measuring tape for inflation is quite helpful. Getting the screws in where the back attaches to the base was almost impossible. One side the the metal part that the screw fastens to was miss aligned and the other was a tad to deep. I had to fasten the side that was miss aligned then force it straight to get one or two threads turned in on the other.
Once I got it together I was stoked, at first I LOVED this chair, then after about two weeks of use I noticed TWO huge flaws. Because the base is plastic, it bends on the sides after prolonged use. Also the metal pins for the caster wheels have begun to bend the PLASTIC that they attach into, causing the wheels to NOT turn, you are forced to only go forward and back. I have wood floors in my office, I am not trying to make this chair turn on carpet. I am well UNDER the weight limit for this chair and am extremely dissatisfied. I now have a $80+ pile of wasted plastic in the corner of my office and have gone back to my old chair that was hurting my back while I search for another option.
Most recent customer reviews
Was super tiny.Read more