Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Isokinetics Inc. Brand Adjustable Fitness Ball Chair - Metal Frame - 2 Frame Finishes - Exclusive: 60mm (2.5") Wheels - Multiple Ball Color Choices - Adjustable Base and Back Height
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXCLUSIVE: Office size 60mm (2.5") wheels, versus 50mm (2") used on other brands. Bigger and wider wheels provide a smoother rolling experience
- CHOICE of 2 frame finishes: Silver Flakes on Black or Solid Black. Back cushion and wheels are black. Rolling base with 5 wheels. Isokinetics Inc. logo on ball and back cushion
- ADJUSTABLE TWO WAYS: 4 leg height positions and 4 back support positions accommodate a wider range of body heights. Ball top height ranges from 22.5" to 25.5" before sitting on
- IN THE BOX: An Isokinetics Inc. brand 55cm exercise ball, made of special durable non-latex material that prevents bursting (deflates slowly if punctured), available in your choice of colors, and a small starter pump. 300 pound limit. Ball max size: 55cm (inflate between 52cm to 55cm, according to preference). NOTE: Make sure you fill ball to at least 52cm: With the ball on the floor, that's 52cm or 20.5", measured straight up to the point level with the ball top
- COMPARE our Back Rest. Designed for useability. Can be adjusted in 4 settings. The lowest setting is 9" from the center of the ball, the highest, 6". This allows for a comfortable lean back position or, in the highest setting, it acts as a lumbar support, further encouraging you to sit up straight
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Adjustable Metal Ball Chair
Our metal ball chair frame is from the original manufacturer and we modified them to include 60mm, office size wheels, 2 frame colors and a large choice of ball colors. There are 4 leg height positions and 4 back rest positions. Adjustability and options make it a great choice for office, school or home.
Standard Height Plastic Frame Ball Chair
Our plastic frame ball chair comes with 60mm, office size wheels, a 52cm ball in a choice of colors and a reinforced black metal ball retaining bar. This was our first ball chair, introduced over 10 years ago.
Adjustable Back Office Ball Chair
We were the first to bring the adjustable back ball chair to the US market. Our version includes 60mm, office size wheels and a 52cm ball. The back on this chair is heavy duty and bears your full weight. It adjusts so you can lean back or provide additional lower back support to keep you sitting up straight.
"Tall Boy" Ball Chair
Our customers spoke, and we listened. In response to requests for a taller chair, we created an exclusive version of our plastic ball chair that is 2" higher than the standard height version. Our ground up design fully integrates the extra height in the construction that allows for full structural integrity. Available in our standard back frame and adjustable back frame.
Color: Silver Flake Frame/Black Ball
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionIsokinetics Inc. Brand products are fully guaranteed for 1 year directly by Isokinetics Inc., based in Arkansas, USA. We stand behind our products and want you to be fully satisfied. Warranty and Contact information can be found inside each box. PLEASE NOTE: We guarantee the ball can be inflated to its stated size. Fill to 80% of max size, wait 24 hours, then fill to 100%. When filled to 52cm, the ball, sitting on the floor, measures 52cm or 20.5" straight up to the point level with the ball top. Please review our ball inflation video on YouTube. If after following all instructions the ball appears to be defective, we will replace the ball at no charge to you
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is constructed very well. It supports my weight well (230 pounds...working on getting that down) and glides easily. I spent some time not realizing that the ball was not completely inflated, probably in fear that it would explode if I pumped too much more. Definitely follow the instructions for blowing it up - you have to let it sit for the night without 100% capacity - so don't buy this with the intention of using it the same day (this is true of any chair like this!) Don't skip that part! Then, when you finally do blow it up all the way, know that in a month or so you may want to blow it up further. When I refilled it, the ball didn't touch the group (even despite my weight!) and it changed where the back bolster hit me. When the ball was less full, the back bolster would hit me mid-back, which was comfortable but also allowed a lot of slouching, which was the main reason I bought this; to combat workplace slouching. Now the bolster hits me much lower and I am more in tune with my posture and less able to slouch.
In terms of aesthetics, I find that this chair is the best choice to use in a professional setting. Sure, it probably still makes me the "quirky" boss who does weird things like sit on a bouncy ball at work...but it also looks the most refined of all the exercise ball chair choices. I got the black ball and silverish-black metal for the most inconspicuous look as possible.
For a while, sitting in this chair would make me really sweaty in the pant area. But after a while, I got used to it and that stopped happening. Some people sell covers for that reason, but I found that the more used to the chair I got, the less sweaty I became in reaction.
Finally, I combat ADHD, and this chair is a fun way to get some energy out in order to "sit still" for longer periods. I try to make sure no one is watching or bounce discreetly. But it's super fun and helpful.
I could probably continue using the chair without the backrest by tearing off the backrest arms, but that would leave jagged metal edges along the base which could puncture the ball. I think I'll search for a replacement base which doesn't have a backrest.
Very disappointed. I have enjoyed using this chair and now it's rubbish after exactly a year. I gave 2 stars for the time I used it as it was good. But if you use this chair every day, don't bother as it won't last you half a year.
**UPDATE** I called Isokinetics and within 5 minutes they had arranged for a new replacement to be sent out. Very friendly and no problems with the warranty claim. I changed my rating to a 3, because while the chair seems to have a quality issue with the manufacturing they were quick to replace.