Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 16, 2017
They are very comfortable and feel good on my feet. I normally wear a size 9.5 and these were supposed to fit 9.5 to 10.5 but they could have fit my feet better if they were a half-size bigger. I thought I was safe with the size ranged centered at 10. Oh well; I guess the moral of the story is never buy in a hurry.
was in a hurry because we were leaving for three weeks in our motorhome, so I paid more than I think I should have paid. They are a good product, but I would recommend ordering a full size larger and shopping around for a better price.
on January 15, 2017
It's always hard to tell sizing on-line, particularly when one has wide feet. I was hoping that a 13-14 Wide would be wide enough, and that the terry material would leave me some "give" in sizing. Unfortunately, the sole is cupped rather than flat, and the terry doesn't help there. Plus, it feels more like a 12-13 than a 13-14. Not the manufacturers fault, I go thru this every time I get footwear.
I think the arch support insole is likely a good idea, I would probably get used to it--and be glad--except the slipper is on the small side to me.
on December 2, 2013
The product description says "Features a high density memory foam insole" and "ultra soft" but don't try to put those two points together. There is cushioning under the toe and ball of the foot, but virtually NONE under the heel. So if you walk "en pointe" like a ballerina you're in great shape. Myself, I plant the heel of the foot first, with every step. So, call me a hedonist, I want some cushioning under the heel. Which is why I went out and bought a pair of Dr. Scholl's gel inserts and cut them to fit these slippers. And I'd be a little miffed about that extra expense, except the slippers came with free shipping, which defrayed the cost of the gel inserts.

So, once again, let vague or ambiguous product descriptions serve as a warning. If it doesn't say EXACTLY what you want, then you're probably not getting exactly what you want. (And if you plan on wearing these things with socks and gel inserts you better order larger. I'm somewhere around a 12-13 and ordered the 13-14, which started off a bit snug but I guess the fabric stretched because after a couple of weeks I've got a fit that's comfortable enough.)
on January 8, 2014
These Isotoner's are comfortable, warm, and look good. The ease of sliding into them is a big plus. There is a small lip on the back of the heel. I believe it was an attempt to build in some stability and keep them secured on the foot. If so, the design doesn't work particularly well. Even with a perfect fit, the lip tends to get beat down. It isn't a problem because the lip is so small but also isn't an advantage. Otherwise, it's a YEA! I bought these as a gift but got the wrong size so had to return them. The person who received them chose to get the same slippers in the larger size rather than a different shoe. The replacement slippers were true to size. Winner.
on November 29, 2013
I bought these slippers for my husband about a year ago. Only this weekend did he inform me that he cannot wear them! He said they do not fit properly. They are too tight for his size 7.5 foot. He also dislikes the clog heel, as he steps out of them when going up or down stairs. I had no idea that he was disappointed until I was brushing the terrycloth of lint, when he told me not to bother. I typically like Isotoner products, but this purchase was a failure. Knowing now that he mainly left them laying at the bed or his recliner and did not wear them...and they still look worn out, I would not even try purchasing a different size with a different heel for him. I cannot recommend these to anyone else. Sorry.
on April 17, 2015
The description of these indicates they have a memory foam insole. However for me the level of padding in the sole is terrible. I bought these because my house has tile floors which are of course very hard. I work from home and thus spend lots and lots of time in my house walking on the tile floors and often at the end of the day my feet hurt, resulting back pain etc. When wearing these all day I have the same issue because they provide almost no padding. Its as if the tile floor is travelling right through them to my foot.

The terry cloth material is nice and I think its great you can throw these in the washing machine, but they need more/better padding. Just a firm foam layer like on a pair of crocs would be perfect, I think I'll just buy a pair of "house crocs".
on May 7, 2014
All men, hands up (and be honest) all you guys that get cold feet? That's right, you and you.
Well these are just plain slip on style slippers that are warm and fuzzy and look manly enough (Don't by the pink ones) to satisfy a manly ego.
Reasonable quality that should last a couple of years (don't wear them in the mud outside though...all bets are off then) and a nice comfortable innersole. The non slip sole will grip and stop you faster than my car brakes, so just be aware of that.
I thought these were good value for money fitted size 13.5 feet perfectly.
on October 21, 2013
At least they are tight for me. I generally wear a size 10.5 so I bought the "Large". Turns out I should have listened to my instincts - these are actually smaller than a 10.5 (seems to be around a 10) so if you actually need a 10.5 get the next size up. If it's antything like this one it's going to be approximately a 11.5. My big toe has to be smashed into the end in order for my heel to not sit on the low outer lip of the slipper and fit completely within the slipper - which means they slip off. A whole lot. I tried wearing them to go downstairs and they came off 3 times just on the stairs (to be fair once going down, twice on the way back up). I can't wear these and what irritates me the most is I should have known better - this is all my fault. I'll just have to keep looking for a pair that fits because these will kill me if I wear tham walking up and down steps...

They seem very well built though and I actually like them so I'm pretty disappointed. I just think maybe they aren't made for people who are at the top end of each of their sizes (9, 10.5 and 12). Maybe if you are right in the middle it will fit perfectly. I gave them 2 stars for the general construction and feel of the slipper. I took off three stars for being to lazy to make these in proper sizes. Seriously.. I can only imagine what the X-Large would fit like on me. Let's face it, not everyone is a perfect size. I'm slightly over a 10.5 - slightly. I can't wear an 11 as my foot feels like a marble in a bowling bag. So basically, if it's not a 10.5 it's not going to fit me. If this sounds like you, you've been warned.
on November 11, 2011
I have had these for a little over a few weeks now and while they are very comfortable, I have noticed that the cushion is already becoming and staying very flat. I am a slim person and am surprised at how short it took for the cushion to flatten out and not puff up again. I hope they will last. The rubber on the bottom is nice for walking outside though and they're easier to slip into than shoes; I don't wear shoes in the house.
11 comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2017
These are my favorite slippers. I love these slippers so much, that when I place an order, I always get at least 4 pair, so I have enough for the year or more. Im so worried that they won't be around someday so I actually might seriously splurge the next time and buy out the entire lot.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.