Isotoner Women’s Heathered Jersey Jillian Ballerina Slippers
|Fits as expected||
- 65% Cotton/35% Polyester
- Synthetic sole
- Made with soft jersey knit for breathable comfort
- Microterry lining for luxurious spa softness
- Memory foam surrounds the entire foot – top, sides, and sole – for the ultimate custom fit
- Ballerina silhouette for classic comfort and chic, feminine style
- Versatile indoor/outdoor sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Slip into a pair of isotoner slippers to instantly transport your feet to their happy place. Our patented footbed provides innovative comfort that hugs your feet, so you can truly relax. From lightweight bedroom slippers to active outdoor slippers, our stylish silhouettes and high quality materials make isotoner footwear a perfect fit for any time of year.
The slipper that fits like a glove
isotoner’s 360° Surround Comfort hugs feet for all-over coziness. Fully lined with memory foam, these slippers mold to feet for a custom fit. Cushioned at the top of the foot and in the footbed, they offer a truly immersive comfort experience in Ballerina, clogs or hoodback styles. As with all isotoner slippers, 360° Surround Comfort styles can be machine-washed easy cleanup.
- All-over cushioning
- Adaptive memory foam
- Machine washable
isotoner. For happy feet
360° Surround Comfort slippers have memory foam both under and on top of the foot for a wonderfully pampered feel.
All-over memory foam cushioning on the vamp, lining and sock adapts to the shape of the foot for a custom fit personalized to you.
Like all quality-made isotoner slippers, these bedroom slippers are fully machine-washable for quick and convenient clean up as needed.
These supremely soft slippers will transport you to a relaxing spa with every step. Isotoner Women’s Heathered Jersey Jillian Ballerina Slippers with 360° Surround Comfortare made with jersey knit for ultimate softness and breathability and lined with microterry for luxurious spa comfort. With 360° Surround Comfort, memory foam wraps the entire foot – including the tops, sides, and soles – for the ultimate custom fit. Features low profile rubber outsoles for increased stability and support. Care instructions: Machine wash cool water, dry flat away from heat.
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IPEWPZK
- Item model number: 96047
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 28, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been looking for breathable, comfortable, relatively durably, and not-ugly slippers for quite some time. I've tried everything from MIXIN Women's Ballerina Elegant Knitted Woolen Soft Sole Indoor Slippers Grey US9 (not breathable, my feet got really stinky) and Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina, Heather,Large-8/9 (really narrow, my feet slid off the cushion all the time), to Isotoner Women's Chevron Microterry Ballerina Slippers, Rose Violet, Large/8-9 M US (not that cushiony or that durable, and truly ugly) and several handmade types from Etsy makers (comfy, cute, and breathable, but not at all durable). This pair is the closest I've come to great slippers.
First, the good:
1. Great cushioning. Really soft to walk on, and they form to my feet
2. Sturdy. The stitching is typically Isotoner quality, which is good. Better yet, the sole is thick-but-flexible, treaded plastic that seems like it will last quite some time.
3. Good for not slipping. The sole isn't truly "non-slip," but the tread is grippy. I haven't had any issues with sliding around on our hardwoods, and I've worn them a total of about 15 hours so far.
4. Not that ugly. Isotoner slippers aren't exactly fashion-forward, but these are minimalist and not too unattractive. I don't need to win any fashion awards when I'm wearing slippers, but I do have a preference for not-ugly things in my life.
As for downsides - the "not ugly" factor could be improved, but I'm not going to dock a star for that. The real issue is fit:
1. Narrow. My pinky toes hang off the edge of the sole, and I have average-width feet. I've never worn a wide shoe in my life, so these definitely run narrow. I don't find they have the same problem that the other Isotoner Terry Ballerina slippers had, where I slid off the sole while I walked, but they could be more comfortable.
2. My heel slips out sometimes. The slipper is relatively snug, but my heel slips out of the back every now and then when I'm moving around. I suspect this relates to the thick plastic sole (it's not flexible enough).
But overall, these are the best of the many slippers I've tried. I'll keep looking for My Perfect Slipper, but these will do great until I find them.