Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,999 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,095 reviews
on June 5, 2011
This slipper fits well, has a decent sole (so no aching feet after walking on stone surfaces, for instance) and looks nice. Maybe not Armani, but you won't look like a dork. That works for me. One thing: I'd seen a review suggesting buying in a smaller size, so I did and it turns out the size 12 works just fine for my size 13 feet. Good and snug, not tight, and doesn't fall off when I walk which is important to me because I'm not a "clog" person.

UPDATE: Having lived with this slipper for a few weeks, I strongly recommend it. Keeps its shape and fit, and even better the sole forms to the shape of your foot and toes -- and keeps that shape. Each time I step into it, it's like reconnecting with an old friend. It's a feeling that doesn't get old.
0Comment| 205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2016
These slippers are so comfortable. The stitching is done really well. I've had them for a few years now. I only wear them in the cold months (maybe 4 months) a year. I will be replacing them this year with the same exact ones. I really got my money's worth out of them. They keep my feet warm in the winter without causing my feet to sweat. There's still no holes in these after all this time and wear. I highly recommend these Isotoners Microterry slippers. If this review was helpful to you in any way, please let me know by clicking on helpful. Thank you so much!! :)
on November 11, 2012
Caution, as reported by others, the sizes do run BIG. I wear a 9 and a half to 10, and so ordered the medium 8-9.
That said, these fit perfectly and feel great around the house. I don't know about durability as I've only had them for a week.
22 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2011
I got these slippers for Father's Day from my daughter. I Really luv them, they are true to size as I got a XX-large and I wear a size 14 shoe. Wonderful cushioning in the entire interior, really soft. I recommend these slippers highly. Thanks.
on March 11, 2016
The size chart says an X-Large is size 11-12. I'm a size 11 and these were REALLY big for me. I put in a nice thick padded insole and it helped so that I could walk in them, but they were still too big. Every other shoe I've ordered from others have fit great so if you order them I'd make sure the next smallest size was available just in case you need to exchange.

Size complaints aside, the slippers are comfy, seem to be good quality stitching but time will tell how they hold together. I stay at home a lot and will wear these more often than the average user, so if these wear out fast I wouldn't necessarily worry about it unless the slippers completely fall apart in a short period of time. If I can get a year out of them I'll be happy.
on January 10, 2017
I am very happy with these. As mentioned in other reviews, it's important to wear these slippers for several days. They will form to your feet, and they become very comfortable. Specifically, once they are 'comfortable', I forget that I have them on. That's what I am looking for - they do their job, and do it well, and I barely notice them. My shoe size is a 10.5, and I have tried other slippers that offer sizes only in 9-10 and 10-11. After trying each size, and trying them for several weeks, I finally concluded that I had to try a different brand, that offered a size in 10.5. I had an old pair of 'Totes' slippers that are similar to these Isotoner's that I really liked, and searching the web, I think I found out that Isotoner now owns the Totes brand (I may be wrong about that). In any case, these slippers are comfortable, fit very well, and seem very durable and should last for some time.
on May 23, 2017
I've had worse slippers in the past, and I've had better. These are just so-so. The fit is a little loose (I wear an 11 and bought the XL size) and a lot narrow (I'm a 5E width) and the arch is way too far forward, but they're wearable. The memory foam was nice for all of two minutes, then compressed down to nothingness. If you really need a very comfortable slipper you likely will want to pass these by and keep shopping.
on April 22, 2017
I thought 'Isotoner' was a good product. It's not a bad product but it certainly is NOT as good as I expected.
I usually buy 'Dearfoams' slippers and I am very satisfied with that product.
But, for some odd reason I got a whim and purchased the Isotoner slippers. I bought the XL size, which according to the size chart should have fit. I wear a 14D shoe and the XL should have fit nicely... They're too large and are always falling off my feet. It's not like I'm outside jogging, this is just walking around the house.
I won't buy another pair.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 31, 2013
See Edit Below Original Comment:
This is the second pair of these slippers I've purchased. They are very comfortable but I find the memory foam doesn't last as long as I hoped it would. I got about 6 months of constant daily use. That's when the edge of the slipper started fraying in the back above the heel and the foam cushioning really flattened out. Still comfortable and very serviceable but I was hoping the insole would provide cushion for a longer time. I have neuropathy which causes serious foot pain so I needed a comfortable fit. The first pair I purchased was a men's large for the width but I found them a bit too loose. Bottom line I decided the second pair should fit a little tighter so I purchased a men's medium. They fit snugly but not too tight. They do loosen up a little after a few days as I break them in and then they're a perfect fit. I'll continue to purchase mediums.

The sole is sturdy enough they can be worn outside in decent weather. Not for walking in the rain or on muddy ground. When it's dry outside I do wear them to the grocery store and to doctor's appointments (mostly cement ground) or outside on the patio or even walking on dry grass. They really are machine washable in cold water if you don't overdo on the detergent. I washed them in a full tub of water so there was plenty of room to slosh around without tearing the fabric and I used half the amount of detergent. I did two rinses. I added 1 cup of white vinegar to the first rinse and a small amount of Seventh Generation Softener to the second rinse.

Edit: Be careful who you purchase these from. I purchased a pair from Emu Gifts. They sent me the wrong shoe and then wouldn't reply to my e-mails until Amazon intervened. Then they expected ME to pay for return shipping if I expected a refund. That was it for me. I contacted Amazon again and they took care of my problem. I would never recommend buying these from Emu. I do see that even this listing is incorrect. They are advertising these as Clog slippers but are showing a picture of the standard slipper. Pay attention to what you're ordering from Emu and then don't be surprised if you get the wrong item. Their customer service is terrible.
on August 25, 2016
They are comfortable....to stand in. Walking is another story, because they fall off my heel every step. Maybe it's me. I cannot wear flip flops without ankle straps. I do not understand how people keep them on their feet. My stride is standard. My foot bends when I step forward off it, and that is where the heel pops off. Flip flops stay on the floor and my foot keep going. Maybe people bend their toes downward to apply pressure to the sole, but that is not natural at all for me.
So, that being said, if you're like me and can't walk in flip flops, or don't have much of a protruding heel, chances are you will have your heel popping out of these constantly.
There is no tight wrap-around-the-achilles-tendon. If it were elastic, I could see maybe it staying on. Amazon totally cool and coming through with a return label for me, so i will be trying something else. Probably more of a boot style.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.