Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 2,136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,238 reviews
on May 9, 2015
I really liked these slippers when I first got them. They were very comfortable, and I love the rubber sole just in case I need to walk outside briefly to check the mail or something. However, the "memory foam" insoles were flat within just a few days of use, so they lost much of their comfort, and after 9-10 months of regular use they have now developed a hole in the fabric lining the foot bed. I've bought far more inexpensive slippers that have not fallen apart nearly a quickly. These were disappointing, and so I will not be buying them again, I'll find something better quality that is less expensive.
on April 6, 2013
This one has a comfortable padding and it feels better than regular slippers.The construction workmanship is not great, though, and the stitching can be better, especially for the price paid. It can be worn inside or outside, and washable. Unfortunately I have light-colored wood floors and the hard rubber sole leaves black scuff marks. This does not happen all the time, but it depends on how walked -- I did not realize until many marks started showing up on the floor. Works fine elsewhere, though.
on February 4, 2017
The "memory foam" padding is so thin, it's barely there. You feel like you're walking on a tiny layer of memory foam because within seconds of putting your feet in, you barely notice it's there, and you're walking on the plastic soul. I'm a very thin guy, so it's not like I'm pressing the limits of the foam. They're fine to walk around the house, but don't expect much real comfort.
on July 3, 2017
The instep of the shoe is hard and presses against the arch of my foot making it uncomfortable. I added a Dr Scholls to fix the problem but I should not have had to do that.
on February 11, 2014
These slippers were sub-par at best. The seam started to split in the right front of the first pair within two weeks of receiving them. Not a huge deal, stuff happens. They were promptly replaced. The second pair have been fraying around the seam of the sole and the cloth material on both slippers since I've had them but nothing that degrades the actual function of the slipper.

Unfortunately I can't say the same for the padding. It hasn't even been four months since I started wearing these and there is nothing left of the padding. I'm starting to see the outline of the rubber honeycomb pattern at the back of the soles. Walking around with these on makes me feel like I'm just walking around in socks. No padding and no feeling of warmth.

This would be acceptable if this was coming to the end of the second winter with them but not just four months in. Luckily the price seemed to have dropped so its a little bit more forgivable (which is why its getting two stars and not one). I'm going to go back to Acorn slippers. I have been wearing them for years but they jumped in price a bit, so I figured I would try my luck at some other brands.

I would not recommend these slippers to others.
on May 17, 2017
I walk heel-to-toe. Unfortunately in walking forward, my heel comes out of the back of the slipper. It IS a nice slipper, but didn't work out for me. Had to return.
on July 5, 2017
My husband loves these slippers,they fit well,very good quality. ..There is some support,he foot doesn't twist in the slipper plus no sliding on hardwood floors...
on March 3, 2014
So I like to have a set of house shoes around for cold winter mornings, and I always buy *really* small because they always stretch and I like a snug fit. My last pair were from Wal-Mart (shudders) and were a size 7-8. They perfectly stretched to my 9.5 foot, and lasted a few years, but then the soles wore through.

These shoes are definitely more solidly built than my last pair. They have a legit rubber sole that looks like it will withstand not only many trips between the bedroom and coffeemaker, but could be worn outside to pick up a newspaper or roll a recycling bin to the curb as well. The sole is layered with memory foam, which of course permanently collapses under the heavy parts of your foot after just a few hours of wear. The whole shoe is covered with some felt material that is very comfy, despite looking sort of tacky.

I bought an 8-9 because I wasn't sure how much these would actually stretch. After about a week of wear, they feel like a 10, and I wish I could have actually gotten a full size smaller, but again, I'm kinda weird about wanting really snug slippers.
on August 24, 2016
This was a gift for my Dad on Father's Day and he has such an abnormal size and width of his feet, it is really hard to find some brand that fits him perfectly. But these Isotoner's do. I knew I was taking a risk with an online purchase with such uncertainty, but I'm so happy I did. He was ecstatic that he finally had the perfect slipper's for him. I knew the brand was top notch through personal purchases I made in the past, but I also had the luxury of trying them on first. And being so well made, it is sure to last a good while.
on April 12, 2017
not bad, but not great. run pretty large so they don't stay on my feet well when i'm walking up the stairs. also the padding on the soles last about a week before going flat. probably wouldn't but again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.