Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 31-40 of 2,137 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,239 reviews
on October 4, 2015
I ordered a size 8-9. I usually wear an 8 but these were huge! Also, the threading was already loose as soon as it came out of the box. There also seemed to be sawdust or cardboard shavings on the shoes that were assumed to be sold "new." The heels don't seem to like they'd last longer than a week seeing as they're already scuffing and scraping the bottom and a little of the linings for the soles after two hours of walking on CARPET. If I went shopping first hand and bought these I might have a better time with them but for now I shall be returning them. The soles were comfortable but I couldn't enjoy walking in them.
on December 19, 2016
Just got them and so far so-so.
They fit fine, and feel nice, but there is an odd arch support. Feels like there is 'something' in the slipper. Its not support, just 'there'.
I think/feel it will 'break-in' but also have some reservations.
Will see how it goes after some time in them and a couple washings..
If you are picky (and footwear is a place to be) might want to ponder a different one.
(Will update review if I remember)
on December 24, 2015
Purchased as a gift, based off the sizing guide provided and what I know of the recipient's shoe size/preferences. These slippers look to be well made, but do run quite narrow especially in the toes, and have a very thick sole, including an oddly high & rigid piece on the sides, between the material. These would be best suited for someone with narrower feet, and a preference for thick-soled/heeled shoes.
on March 29, 2017
I ordered my husband's usual size and they were too narrow. Returned those for the next size larger and those fit fine. They're a little long but stay on his feet and are comfortable.
on August 28, 2017
Comfortable, but its easy to walk right out of them. Will try some moleskin, of something in the back to tighten them up.
on November 22, 2016
These are (probably) very comfortable slippers. The soft gel seems to be nicely contoured and the sole seems strong but flexible. However, they are too small for me. I wear a US Mens 10, and based on the earlier amazon reviews, the large was much too large, and the medium should fit a 10 perfectly. They don't. One is snug, the other is too tight. I can wear them by stepping on the heel, but that's no fun. Maybe I should not have trusted the reviews!
on August 3, 2017
After wearing only a few times coming apart. Poor quality and do not recommend purchase as not worth buying.
on November 3, 2014
These were marked 9.5 to 10.5. I wear a 10.5 in shoes so they fit me but would be big on someone with a smaller foot. They are also extra wide I'd say EEE. They fit me fine with socks on, but were loose without. All that said they are a very comfortable pair or slippers. Not sure I'd order slippers, or shoes for that matter on line again.
on November 28, 2016
These slippers are great an comfortable, I do feel they run slightly large. I ordered the recommended size of X-Large. My feet are about 11.5, but I run wide. so for most normal widths I usually run a 13, so I felt the XL would be about just right being slippers. But my feet definitely have room to move. The fit is perfect if I wear socks though. Because of this I have concerns trying to return this for 1 size smaller and being too tight.
on May 25, 2017
I wish they were a little bit firmer as far as durability, but I do wear these most every day throughout the house they are easy to slip on and off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.