|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Shell Back, Knit: 100% Polyester; Palm: 94% Polyester, 6% Lycra Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Gloves featuring elasticized cuffs and SmarTouch technology for touschreen compatibility
- Non-slip palms for improved grip
- Stretch material for flexibility
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Isotoner signature gloves with smart touch technology allow you to operate touchscreen devices while staying warm
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008ATLPWK
- Item model number: 75440
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Fit. These gloves really fit well. I'm 6', 173lbs, average build. Hands are pretty much average. I measured around my knuckles as they said to do and came up with about 8.5". Based on the chart, I got the medium and they fit very nicely. I wanted them to fit snugly and these do. If you like a little more room in your gloves consider going a size up. But in general, their sizing guide is just about right.
2. Fingers. I've read several reviews talking about the fingers of these gloves. Again - I have average sized hands and each of the fingers fits perfectly. There is no abnormally long little finger or anything like that. These fit just like every pair I've ever owned.
3. Warmth. I live in NC. Our winters usually run in the 20s-30s. I haven't had a day yet to wear these but I can tell you that these feel just as warm as my previous isotoners. They are NOT going to be a snow glove. These are general purpose, driving, casual wear gloves. If you're going to be outside for 2 hours, having a snowball fight, get something heavier. But these are perfect to wear to work, driving, sitting at a football game outdoors, cleaning off the car, etc.
4. Style. I was most worried about the style of these. But they are great. The palm has a textured surface with "grippy" stuff to help you hold a phone, but it's not obtrusive.Read more ›
- Sleek and good looking.
- Lined and warm.
- You can indeed manipulate your phone without removing gloves.
However -- and here come the negatives...
- They run a bit big, so err on the side of going down a size if in doubt.
- They are cumbersome. With a smartphone being an extension of the self, practically, it would be great if these were skin-tight, like a latex glove. But they're not.
- You have to learn which angle to tap from on the sensor fingers, or you won't be read with precision.
- You will never be able to use a real on-board or slide-out keyboard, because the tips are just too glove-like and you will hit 10 wrong keys before finally nailing the one you want.
- THIS IS NOT A TYPING GLOVE so don't think you'll be able to text on a virtual keyboard. You can touch your screen and it will read. But you're going to have to be aiming at large, chunky icons like the CALL ANSWER or PHONE DIALER because you simply will never get precise aim with the 1/4" wide fingertips.
All in all, a great glove because it's a hand warmer that is LESS clunky to have on when trying to deal with your phone in cold weather. But it in no way solves the glove dilemma and I don't think any other product out there could claim to do any better.
|Length: 3:45 Mins|
They are true to fit, medium gloves, I am 5'10 170.
Highly recommended, and seem to hold up very well over the two months and heavy use I've given then. No tears or seams
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These gloves do some justice when it comes to dealing with the cold weather in Chicago. Despite on thin these gloves might look they keep your hands amazingly warm. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Drew Day
Can never go wrong with Isotoner's.. but the touch screen capability will never be practical with gloves this thick.. still cool tho.Published 1 month ago by Marc C. Cave
They were Christmas gifts for my 3 sons and they liked them very much.Published 1 month ago by Joyce A. Raposa
After awhile my fingertips started to get cold not sure if it is just me or not. As for using with an iPhone 5, I was able to type while wearing the gloves.Published 1 month ago by Troy
Don't expect much with the finger tips. You cant really text or do anything with your phone while you have these on. Disappointing.Published 1 month ago by TonyS