Industrial Deals HPC Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 3, 2013
The size runs small. So order one size larger. The lace helps tighten the slipper around the foot for a more secure fit. The soft lining is a great asset as is the outdoor sole. My son loves them.
on November 15, 2013
I usually purchase a different pair of house shoes every fall which are useless by the end of the winter season. This year I decided to get these slippers since I tend to at least step outside for a minute while wearing my house shoes. Already they are more comfortable than any house shoe ive brought! They offer the same comfort in and out of the house, so much its tempting to where them in public! I'm confident these slippers will outlast the season and more to come. Great slippers, would reccommend them to anyone.
on July 16, 2014
I love these. I am a woman who wears size 10 shoe and when buying men's shoes I buy an 8 and it fits. My feet are narrow. This is an 8-9 and it fits great. Very comfortable, no slipping off my heel when I walk. I love the faux shearling that is much nicer than the faux fur on most slippers. I love these so much I'm going to order another pair. I will say this. If your feet are not narrow these shoes are going to be too small probably. Later: I have received the other two pair of moccasins that I ordered and found the black pair to be not a match in size. One of the shoes is about 1/2 inch longer than the other one. Fortunately one of my feet is slightly larger than the other so I can wear these. The other two pair are fine. NOVEMBER 2014. I've worn the black moccasins most of the summer even though they are faux fur lined. They do stretch out quite a bit and begin to look beat up as well they should. But, they have not come apart even though one of my dogs chewed the laces on them. I'm starting in now on the rust colored pair I ordered at the same time. They fit snug and are very comfortable. The black pair are still good enough to send to the Mission so that is what I'm doing. I think these moccasins are a very good buy. They want a fortune for women's moccasins. I can buy two pair of these for what one pair of women's cost. I wonder why that is. Because women will pay more usually than a man will. Just nuts. I'm ordering two more pair before people discover these.
on October 1, 2014
These are such a nice-looking pair of rubber-soled mocs.
The color Cognac is attractive, the microsuede and sherpa lining is soft and plush, and the memory foam innersoles feel so good on your feet!
They seem sturdy and well-made; they are Isotoners!
The fact that they are washable is another great plus!
Also, the shoelace is actually a "working drawstring" threaded around the collar of the shoe, much like in a pair of sweatpants that can be pulled and tied to give a more snug fit.
The only problem is that I had was that I DID NOT heed the warning of countless others who suggested ordering up a size, and I had to return the first pair bought in a Large for my 21-year old son at college who wears a size 10-1/2 shoe.
He couldn't even get his narrow foot in!
I returned for an XL, and they fit great!
Happy with this purchase, but don't make my mistake!
Get these these for someone for Christmas, and ORDER A SIZE UP!
on December 30, 2013
I read the reviews that said it would run small, but with the top range being a full size over what my hubby wears, I thought I would be ok. We went up to an XL and are good- he wears a 10.
on November 15, 2013
These moccasins are really warm. They are a little snub, but I know that they will stretch over time. I have an older pair of moccasins that are quite loose now. I'm happy with them and they are adjusting to my feet.
I got these for my son for Christmas. He wears a 10 so a large should have easily fit, but his toe pushes the end. The width is fine and he loves the construction and soft cozy lining. He's especially pleased about the rugged outsole. When he came over yesterday he was wearing them so they serve for more than just inside use, but just be careful to order a larger size than you think you need. These are definitely slippers and not structured more firmly like a shoe might be. There is no arch support. For most people that's fine in a slipper and my son loves them in spite of them being a bit short. He's sure with wear they'll stretch out some and I hope he's right.
on February 24, 2015
I thought these were a nice find, as they fit comfortably and weren't too expensive. However, after some months I noticed that the sole on one foot has split -- there is a grip pattern along much of the front, and apparently that creates a structural weakness, as a crack has appeared behind the grip zone right along the edge, and is starting to work around one side, so that eventually the grip zone (about 3x3 inches) looks like it's going to cut itself out. Looking at the other slipper, it appears the same thing is happening, though only along part of the back edge so far.

This is after about 6 months of wear, a couple hours a day. My previous pair I finally considered worn out after maybe 5 or 6 years, so I had hoped for a longer life than that.

Update: even worse, the sole part is becoming detached from the upper part -- already 6 inches or so of stitching are gone, and these slippers have essentially disintegrated to uselessness 8 months after purchase.
on May 14, 2014
As so many have written, they are undersized. Fortunately I read the reviews, and as my size is 11, I ordered the XXL. They just barely fit at first

However, after a few days they must have stretched a bit (or my feet shrank?), as they fit perfectly now, enough so I can slip into them without using my hand, but not so loose as to fall off.

They have memory foam inside on the bottom, so are the most comfortable slippers I have ever had in my very long life. Despite being made in China (for which they really should lose a star), they seem well made, and so far look sturdy enough to last a long time. Very good soles. Some people were unfortunate to get a pair that did not hold together, and if that happens to me I will edit this review.

As long as you order at least one size larger than usual, I can recommend these highly.
on January 29, 2016
My dad loved these slippers so much that I ended up getting them twice for him when his first pair wore out. When he first got them, they were a bit smaller then expected but I was able to email and get them exchanged with no hassle and he was so happy. He is a welder by trade so as soon as he gets home he puts his slippers on until bed. He said they were amazingly comfortable, especially since he has bigger feet. I am going to end up buying a third pair for him because its about time for a new pair.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.