Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 15, 2013
I usually purchase a different pair of house shoes every fall which are useless by the end of the winter season. This year I decided to get these slippers since I tend to at least step outside for a minute while wearing my house shoes. Already they are more comfortable than any house shoe ive brought! They offer the same comfort in and out of the house, so much its tempting to where them in public! I'm confident these slippers will outlast the season and more to come. Great slippers, would reccommend them to anyone.
on December 3, 2013
The size runs small. So order one size larger. The lace helps tighten the slipper around the foot for a more secure fit. The soft lining is a great asset as is the outdoor sole. My son loves them.
on December 30, 2013
I read the reviews that said it would run small, but with the top range being a full size over what my hubby wears, I thought I would be ok. We went up to an XL and are good- he wears a 10.
on November 15, 2013
These moccasins are really warm. They are a little snub, but I know that they will stretch over time. I have an older pair of moccasins that are quite loose now. I'm happy with them and they are adjusting to my feet.
on October 1, 2014
These are such a nice-looking pair of rubber-soled mocs.
The color Cognac is attractive, the microsuede and sherpa lining is soft and plush, and the memory foam innersoles feel so good on your feet!
They seem sturdy and well-made; they are Isotoners!
The fact that they are washable is another great plus!
Also, the shoelace is actually a "working drawstring" threaded around the collar of the shoe, much like in a pair of sweatpants that can be pulled and tied to give a more snug fit.
The only problem is that I had was that I DID NOT heed the warning of countless others who suggested ordering up a size, and I had to return the first pair bought in a Large for my 21-year old son at college who wears a size 10-1/2 shoe.
He couldn't even get his narrow foot in!
I returned for an XL, and they fit great!
Happy with this purchase, but don't make my mistake!
Get these these for someone for Christmas, and ORDER A SIZE UP!
on December 27, 2013
After reading many reviews on this slipper, I ordered one size larger and it fit my husband perfectly!
These are very stylish and molds to his feet with great comfort. I will definitely order these again for
him or family members. Very happy!
on July 16, 2014
I love these. I am a woman who wears size 10 shoe and when buying men's shoes I buy an 8 and it fits. My feet are narrow. This is an 8-9 and it fits great. Very comfortable, no slipping off my heel when I walk. I love the faux shearling that is much nicer than the faux fur on most slippers. I love these so much I'm going to order another pair. I will say this. If your feet are not narrow these shoes are going to be too small probably. Later: I have received the other two pair of moccasins that I ordered and found the black pair to be not a match in size. One of the shoes is about 1/2 inch longer than the other one. Fortunately one of my feet is slightly larger than the other so I can wear these. The other two pair are fine. NOVEMBER 2014. I've worn the black moccasins most of the summer even though they are faux fur lined. They do stretch out quite a bit and begin to look beat up as well they should. But, they have not come apart even though one of my dogs chewed the laces on them. I'm starting in now on the rust colored pair I ordered at the same time. They fit snug and are very comfortable. The black pair are still good enough to send to the Mission so that is what I'm doing. I think these moccasins are a very good buy. They want a fortune for women's moccasins. I can buy two pair of these for what one pair of women's cost. I wonder why that is. Because women will pay more usually than a man will. Just nuts. I'm ordering two more pair before people discover these.
on February 24, 2015
I thought these were a nice find, as they fit comfortably and weren't too expensive. However, after some months I noticed that the sole on one foot has split -- there is a grip pattern along much of the front, and apparently that creates a structural weakness, as a crack has appeared behind the grip zone right along the edge, and is starting to work around one side, so that eventually the grip zone (about 3x3 inches) looks like it's going to cut itself out. Looking at the other slipper, it appears the same thing is happening, though only along part of the back edge so far.

This is after about 6 months of wear, a couple hours a day. My previous pair I finally considered worn out after maybe 5 or 6 years, so I had hoped for a longer life than that.

Update: even worse, the sole part is becoming detached from the upper part -- already 6 inches or so of stitching are gone, and these slippers have essentially disintegrated to uselessness 8 months after purchase.
on September 24, 2014
I wear size 9 or 9.5 shoes so I thought I would be safe ordering this slipper in the 9.5-10.5 size. Not so. I can't even get my foot into the slipper. I have to fold down the back of the slipper in order to wear them. I am very disappointed. Order way bigger than your normal size if you buy these.

On the positive side there is a LOT of cushion inside and the slipper seems well made. So if you can get an appropriate size they should be good.
------------
This slipper did eventually stretch out. I will revise my initial review and say to only order 1/2 size larger than your normal shoe size. It will probably be snug initially but will stretch out to a comfortable size. I like this slipper and I am increasing my rating from two stars to four stars.
on May 2, 2017
Started falling apart after just one year. Very cheaply made.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.