YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Shop Now $50 off select BOB single strollers

Size: One Size|Color: Really Red|Change

Showing 1-10 of 647 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 685 reviews
on December 23, 2011
I have bought Isotoner gloves for years. I love them. I recommend them to everyone. I don't know what happened but, after wearing this pair twice, the thread unraveled and the leather inserts began falling off. I hate to give a bad review...but, this pair may be a fluke...
on January 10, 2007
These gloves are so comfortable. And perfect for driving, not bulky and unsafe like other gloves. Warmth without compromising mobility. They are the best gloves I've found.
on January 15, 2007
The gloves are the best.They fit perfect and have warmth along with control of steering wheel. I would buy no other brand.
on March 10, 2013
I am a survivor of cancer. The chemo & radiation damaged the nerve ending is my fingers. I must avoid sunlight, which makes my finger tips crack & bleed making it very inconvenient when I cook. It's hard to make bread, pie dough, biscuits, etc. while wearing rubber gloves. These gloves are confortable and cool even in the summer (I must wear them all year round.)
on January 8, 2014
This product has changed since I last purchased Isotoner unlined driving gloves--2009. There is no longer an adjustable velcro closure at the write, instead there is a FAKE TAB. So tacky. Also, they are shorter than before. This pair barely covers the palm of my hand. All in all, I am quite disappointed in the product. Unfortunately, I have no grounds for a refund so I'm stuck with them, but you don't have to be. My recommendation is that if you've purchased this brand and style before, you will want to look elsewhere as the product has changed significantly.
on January 5, 2016
I've worn Isotoner gloves for years, since they first came out in--I believe--1997. These unlined leather palm gloves were my absolute favorites, so I was thrilled when I found them on my favorite shopping site, and at a reasonable price. My expectations were high after reading the reviews, so imagine my disappointment when the gloves received were nothing like the ones I've annually purchased in the past.

Pros: They look exactly like the gloves worn in the past.
Cons: Quality. The material felt like a cheap plastic blend. The leather palm strips didn't align with my fingers like they have in the past, but rather twisted to the side of my fingers and rested there. The material I received was itchy, stiff, and uncomfortable.

I haven't worn them enough to tell you how they'll hold up, but I believe I received a knock off park of gloves, and not the originals as the quality doesn't remotely represent the Isotoner gloves of the past.
on February 23, 2016
I had a pair of Isotoner Spandex gloves identical to these except that they were lined. I wore them for many years as my "dressy" gloves. When they started to show signs of wear, I began to use them for my "everyday" gloves. Eventually they became so worn that they became my "chore" gloves. (hanging Christmas lights, feeding and walking the dog, etc.) A month or so ago, they finally developed a hole so large that they weren't useful anymore, so I began to search for replacements. I wasn't able to find anything remotely close in local stores, so I started looking online. I found these unlined ones, which as I stated before, look identical to the ones I had. My other ones were lined with Thinsulate. The only other lined ones I could find were fleece-lined. I knew I didn't want that. I thought I would take a chance on these. They arrived very quickly and fit really well. I had been wearing some other gloves while I was waiting for these to arrive, and I was having trouble with tasks that needed more dexterity, such as buttoning coats and hooking the dog's leash. With these Isotoner gloves, I don't have any trouble. The only reason I didn't give this product five stars is that I really wanted the Thinsulate lining. I have worn these for several days. They are fine until the temperature dips into the low 30's. Anything above that, they work great. However, on those days, my hands got a little chilly. I hope these gloves last as long as my last pair of Isotoners. So far, I love the look and feel of the gloves--just miss the lining. I would definitely recommend these if you are searching for a nice-looking glove with a snug fit to wear on cool days. However, if you need something to keep your hands warm on cold winter days, you might want to choose something else.
on February 27, 2014
At the price offered, I ordered 2 pair of these because I've enjoyed my previous pair so much. The description caught my attention because they were supposed to be a Women's X-Large; which, considering I wear medium in men's gloves should be about right in women's sizes. I prefer the women's Iso-toner gloves over the men's. I haven't found an equivalent product for men. The women's are less bulky and fit snugly which results in greater dexterity . Unfortunately, the size on the box says "One-Size" and the fit is the same as my previous pair.
Michael
on January 27, 2012
This is my fault. I should have read the reviews more carefully and also the description! These gloves are nice looking (I got the gray), but they are not lined. It's just that I've never had a pair of Isotoner gloves that weren't lined, so I didn't read carefully enough. For me, the whole purpose of gloves is to keep my hands warm in winter. But if you're just looking for driving gloves, I'm sure these are fine.
on February 15, 2016
I received the one size fits all, and they didn't fit my hands; I have average sized hands. They were a gift for my mom, whose hands are a tad bigger than mine. I sent them back and received the large pair very quickly! That pair seemed to be the same as the original. My mom was excited to receive the gloves for Christmas, so she didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to return them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.