Isotoner Women's Button Cashmere Lined Glove
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Shell: 100% Leather
- Dry Clean Only
- Luxurious Cashmere Lining
- Luxurious cashmere lining
- Professionally clean
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Isotoner genuine leather gloves wrap your hands in comfort and style. Isotoner leather gloves provide a snug, comfortable fit that keeps hands warm and still mobile. 2.5 button length. Smooth leather, cashmere lined.
This beautiful dress leather glove provides maximum class and warmth. Partial gather at the wrist provideds a more sleek and elegant look.
- Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 5.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002QEBVKQ
- Item model number: 88947BLK -Black-7.5
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 14, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They arrived promptly and were packaged appropriately. They looked and felt amazing but the fit was larger than I had hoped for. Again, I probably should have figured out my size, and I do have smaller hands (I ordered the size 7.5) so if you also have small hands with thin, shorter fingers, it might be something to keep in mind if you don't already know your glove size. Unfortunately the 7.5 was the smallest size available when I was ordering them and I unknowingly assumed it would be small enough.
They fit well for wearing when I'm out walking, but when I need to use my hands, more specifically, my digits, the extra bulk becomes a bit of a problem; trying to hold on to a cigarette, let alone get one out of a pack, can be a hassle. Outside of that aspect, they're incredibly warm and comfortable. The cashmere lining is soft, plus they look very chic and well made for leather gloves under $30 (I paid around $28 for them). I'll definitely be keeping these and wearing them anytime I'm outside for longer periods of time this Winter.
I found the gloves to arrive on time-actually ahead of the due date.
Thanks Isotoner and Amazon.