Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2012
I've never actually purchased leather gloves before, so picking out an appropriate size has never been something I've had to consider. Keeping that in mind, I probably should have checked to see what my size was or found a pair in-store somewhere; however, these had a recently reduced price on here (Amazon) and I couldn't resist finally owning a pair of genuine leather gloves (especially a pair lined in cashmere).

They arrived promptly and were packaged appropriately. They looked and felt amazing but the fit was larger than I had hoped for. Again, I probably should have figured out my size, and I do have smaller hands (I ordered the size 7.5) so if you also have small hands with thin, shorter fingers, it might be something to keep in mind if you don't already know your glove size. Unfortunately the 7.5 was the smallest size available when I was ordering them and I unknowingly assumed it would be small enough.

They fit well for wearing when I'm out walking, but when I need to use my hands, more specifically, my digits, the extra bulk becomes a bit of a problem; trying to hold on to a cigarette, let alone get one out of a pack, can be a hassle. Outside of that aspect, they're incredibly warm and comfortable. The cashmere lining is soft, plus they look very chic and well made for leather gloves under $30 (I paid around $28 for them). I'll definitely be keeping these and wearing them anytime I'm outside for longer periods of time this Winter.
on January 21, 2013
I got a pair of these as a gift for my girlfriend during Xmas. She had talked about wanting some Isotoner gloves so I bought these. The size seemed to fit OK but she did not like them because they are not "form fitted". They look nice and the lining is comfortable but do not allow for articulation of the hand. They could keep your hands warm if wearing as dress gloves but are not ideal for doing a lot in them. So depending upon your intended use you may like them or may wish at other models made by either isotoner or other manufacturers.
on January 25, 2013
This is the first glove that fits my hands. Tried other vendors and their gloves, for the size, which DID NOT fit my fingers or hands. They were too small for the size(s) they were suppose to be. My hands and feet swell, because I'm a diabetic and tyhe Isotoner gloves were comfortable, fit well and were correct in their sizing.

I found the gloves to arrive on time-actually ahead of the due date.

Thanks Isotoner and Amazon.
on February 1, 2014
These are so comfortable! The leather is very soft. The cashmere lining is soft and relatively warm. They look very elegant. The fingers are a little bit long for my short fingered hands, but that can't be helped. Size wise, they fit fairly well (I tried several other brands of cashmere lined leather gloves and they were too tight across the back of my hand).
on November 25, 2012
After hearing my wife making comments about how she would like a nice pair of gloves for driving in the winter, I fortunately found these jewels. She absolutely loves them. She raves on the quality so much that she has me wanting to buy a pair for myself.
on March 17, 2011
These gloves are comfortable and stylish, with a nice, soft cashmere lining. But if I happen to touch my face with them, I wind up with black marks on my skin that resemble bruises. I feel like that shouldn't happen when you spend $50 on a pair of gloves.
on November 29, 2012
Purchased as a gift, will see if the mom likes them. From my perspective, really soft leather and really soft cashmere lining. The gloves look true to size. Also, there was a price tag of $60 on the inside, so clearly the deal you're getting on Amazon (especially with free shipping if you have prime) is an amazing deal.
on May 23, 2014
I purchased these gloves for a year abroad in England and while I was there I visited other countries. These gloves kept my hands nice and warm and they look great!
on November 20, 2013
These are great gloves. They are extremely soft and the cashmere lining is fabulous. However they seem to run a half size too small. I had to return my size 7 and re-order a 7 1/2.
on January 12, 2013
I expected a better looking Isotoner glove. The glove was very plain, and the leather was cheap looking. I returned the gloves yesterday. I had no trouble with the delivery or the return. I just didn't like the gloves.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.