Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,590 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,697 reviews
on March 31, 2014
Comfortable, stylish, and very sturdy. I haven't washed them yet, so this review may be updated after the first wash. I hope they hold up because I really love them!! I originally gave these 5 Stars ...

~~~~~~~ THIS IS AN UPDATE TO THE ABOVE COMMENT:

Now I give these 3 stars at best ... COMFY, PRETTY, APPEARED TO BE DURABLE ... BUT:

I did wash them after this original review above. The right slipper fell completely apart. I loved them SO MUCH and am so disappointed. Because they are white, they do need to be washed every other week at least ... I used the gentle cycle, warm water, mild soap, and when I opened the washer, there were pieces/parts everywhere! Only the RIGHT slipper fell apart, the left one held its shape and looked fine. I have NO IDEA what went wrong with the right slipper. :-(
review image review image
55 comments| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2014
I'm 7 months pregnant and these slippers are amazing! My poor swollen and tired feet always feels happy and comfortable when I wear these slippers. They still look and feel surprisingly new even after a few months of heavy use. Buy a pair for the cranky pregnant lady in your life and she will be much more pleasant.
on January 9, 2017
Purchased two pairs of these w/matching robes. Sitting in shoe place in closet decided to wear a couple of days ago,
did not last long! Too small to get on (ordered regular show size), and guess personal preference, underscored that I do
NOT like closed toes. Major thing, I assumed Isotoner always good, WRONG! My error not trying immediately. Also
did not care for packaging, a simple cheap paper easily torn, no labels, nothing SO difficult to return once open and off
to Donation. With the robes, btw.
on August 12, 2017
These would probably be great for someone who has no foot problems and especially who walks mostly on carpeted floors. That is the opposite of myself. Because of this , how they fit me may be skewed, but can only speak for myself. I ended up cutting out a section across the toe area on the top because my toes felt a little bit restricted. For me, that made them a bit more comfy. I also would rather they either have more of a quarter or none at all because for me it was hard to keep my heel inside it; finally wound up being pretty much smashed down flat. These slippers just do not have enough padding/soles thick enough on them for my sore feet for walking on our hard apt floors. They are really pretty, and the material itself feels nice, and seems to be overall a good product. Just for me personally, I need to look elsewhere for my indoor shoe needs.
on March 1, 2017
Just received a pair in denim. They fit a bit small. Several reviews address this, noting that fit improves over time. As there are only a few left, I am ordering the the same size in a different color, Ultraviolet, though I was considering the next larger size. I have a wide foot, but chose to stay with the collective wisdom. Another concern is that a small but significant group of purchasers have noted that the slippers have fallen apart with washing, and sometimes just with wearing. The color I'm ordering today comes with free returns, which is ultimately what got me off the fence about buying another pair.
on March 17, 2017
This is the only one star review I have ever given after years of ordering on Amazon.
The slippers were as described, but the first time I wore them, they bled black dye all over my feet and stained my toenails black. I've been scrubbing my toenails for three days and the black is still not gone.
I have had many, many pairs of Isotoner slippers but they have never done this.
on January 17, 2016
Left one fit and wears great! Right one had the padding almost entirely on the inside arch of the shoe, so I keep sliding out the side of it. Used a jewelers screwdriver to work through the material and release the foam as much as possible to drag it to the outside. Better than nothing but not completely successful as if the foam had been glued in the proper place to start with. These have no (Zero) ability to catch the heal, as that would help.
1/26/16 the sole of the right toe came completely off after about a month! Looks like the stitching just let go? Got to downgrade them further for this.
on March 30, 2017
Very comfortable slippers, but they do run somewhat small. I wear a 9.5 shoe, ordered the XL size which claims to be for 9.5-10.0. I can barely get my feet inside the slippers, can't imagine someone who wears a 10.0 would be able to fit in these. They are soft, however, and I do like the memory foam insoles. More for winter wear, though, as they are too hot for summertime.

Edited on June 23, 2017: I've only had these slippers three months, but they are already coming apart at the corner where the top meets the footbed.
on March 31, 2016
These slippers are awesome!!! Warm but not too hot. Extremely soft and comfortable to walk in. The bottom sole is sturdy enough to wear to the store etc. I have bought a pair for my wife and my best female friend. Both are extremely happy with them and both pairs are holding up very well.

I can tell just from touching them that they are awesome. The foam sole is very thick and supportive. My feet get too hot easily or I would own a pair for myself.
on March 31, 2017
Looks lovely, feels wonderful but...my mother has worn this slipper for ever. I bought her another pair the same size to replace her well-worn ones. One would expect that the same size fit; wrong! Something changed in the manufacturing. My mother wears an 8 I bought the 7.5-8.0 and she can not even get her feet into them! My sister, who wears a 6.5 just managed. From others' reviews I know that I am not the only one who has had a size issue. They seem to run about a whole size smaller, maybe even a size and a half!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.