Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,478 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,584 reviews
on March 31, 2014
Comfortable, stylish, and very sturdy. I haven't washed them yet, so this review may be updated after the first wash. I hope they hold up because I really love them!! I originally gave these 5 Stars ...

~~~~~~~ THIS IS AN UPDATE TO THE ABOVE COMMENT:

Now I give these 3 stars at best ... COMFY, PRETTY, APPEARED TO BE DURABLE ... BUT:

I did wash them after this original review above. The right slipper fell completely apart. I loved them SO MUCH and am so disappointed. Because they are white, they do need to be washed every other week at least ... I used the gentle cycle, warm water, mild soap, and when I opened the washer, there were pieces/parts everywhere! Only the RIGHT slipper fell apart, the left one held its shape and looked fine. I have NO IDEA what went wrong with the right slipper. :-(
review image review image
55 comments| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2016
I bought this to use as house slippers due to the tile in my home causing my feet to tire and become sore after being on them for too long. After a full day of unpacking my kitchen from moving, my feet are not as sore as they were after an hour yesterday.

The shoe itself is very soft. The fabric used is very plush, but sometimes makes my feet a little too warm. The soles are true as advertised and are very pillowy soft. Very comfortable to wear, although I think they may cause the slipper to run a little smaller. I typically wear a US 8 to US 8.5, but decided to get the large 8.5 to 9 just in case and my feet barely fit inside. If I had it to do again, I would get another size up. The size I have fit fine, I just prefer my house slippers a bit loose.

The bottom soles of these shoes are full rubber soles so they are 100% slip proof. I recommend completely!
on March 19, 2017
I was so excited to find these on my Amazon Daily Deals on my Kindle Fire. I wore Isotoner slippers for many years and then got away from them for several years after becoming attached to my Uggs. I remember how well they fit. How well made they were. How I could wash and dry them and they always came out clean and perfect. I loved the arches. The snug fit so they didn't ever slip on my feet. Why did I ever quit buying them? I don't remember. So, I instantly purchased two pair when the Daily Deal flashed on my Kindle Fire. I bought one pair for myself and one pair for my mom. They arrived and they seemed to be everything I remembered. My mom agreed. They had same nice arches, snug fit, appeared well made, nice rubber soles to keep you from slipping down the stairs. They were comfy. They felt like a hug from an old friend. Mind you, I wear these as slippers - only indoors, usually between the bathroom and the bedroom when I'm getting dressed for the day or getting ready for bed. Occasionally I scuff around the house in them on weekends or in the evenings. They aren't shoes that ever leave the house, suffer tough terrain, or experience anything near abuse. Just six weeks after my purchase, and only one washing on the gentle cycle, these slippers are totally falling apart. The stitching is coming out as if it's dissolving between the sole and the upper portion of the shoe. The arches are completely compressed. I feel like I'm walking on concrete. And the fabric has stretched to the point that they complete fall off my feet with every step. My 75 year old mother - same exact situation. I can't express how disappointed I am. This is just yet another prime example of a poorly constructed products from a one well respected American company now being produced cheaply overseas but carrying the same familiarly quality label. Needless to say, I will not be buying anything from Isotoner ever again.
on February 19, 2015
So disappointed with these slippers. I got these for Christmas and there was very little arch support. However, they were soft and fit well so I wanted to keep them.
What is truly upsetting is that the material already separated from the sole last month (January, a month after purchase). It looks like 1 long thread held the slipper together. Not very secure! I forgot about the slippers until today (2/19) and when I went online to return, it shows this item can't be returned.
Would not recommend
review image review image review image
on May 29, 2014
Istoner makes great products, and after buying a pair of winter gloves last year, I was thrilled to stumble across these reasonably priced house shoes. They're made well and last a long time, and keep my feet nice and warm. The thick soles make for comfortable walking around the house, and the thick microterry material keeps my feet cozy (I don't even need socks under them). The pics posted are the same house shoes TAKEN 3/15/16, ALMOST 3 YEARS LATER), and they are still wearable. I am on a frugal budget, and the house shoes are on my feet right now. I'd recommend them to anyone who wanted great quality house shoes that last for years.
review image review image review image review image
on November 3, 2014
These slippers are quite good, I had already read 'the sizes run a little small'
so I knew to order a bit larger than I usually think is my size, and they are perfect.
on March 20, 2016
After only a month or so, both slippers are separating at the inside seem near the heel and up the side. I don't wear outside and haven't even washed them yet. I didn't keep the packaging so can't return. Other than the disappointing construction, the slippers are very comfortable. Sizing is off a bit. I wear a 7.5 shoe fairly consistently but had to order the 8.5-9 range slipper to get the correct fit. Too bad these are made so poorly as they were perfect otherwise. Can't help but feel there's a flaw in the construction process since both slippers are coming apart. Photos of each slipper provided.
review image review image
VINE VOICEon June 24, 2016
These shoes, as with most Isotoners, are seriously comfortable. These are also an attractive shoe, and can be worn in situations outside o f the privacy of your home. In my case a hospital visit is planned, I wanted something that would look nice, but still provide good traction on those slippery hospital floor, during the time in the hospital.These have a sole that is adequate both for indoor use, and limited outdoor use, such as getting the mail, or sitting on the front porch with a friend.

This is an attractive shoe, I find the satin-appearing band across the top to be quite fashionable. The sole is very well- padded, particularly in the heel area. This is a clog-type style, and the grip provided by the specially padded heel is very well thght out. I recommend the shoes, and as they are Isotoners, I feel certain that both their quality and longevity will be great. I have worn Isotoners for most of my life, and never had any issues.

The reason for the missing star is that my arches are quite high, and the satin band causes a slight feeling of restriction across the top of my foot. However, even after minimal wearing' that has begun to loosen, and I feel comfortable with keeping this pair of Isotoners. I can not speak as to their washability, they are brand-new. However, all of my other Isotoners through the years have washed beautifully. I use a gentle cycle and cold water on the machine, with "Woolite" as the wash soap of choice. I have never placed a pair in the dryer. I allow them to dry on a hook in the bathroom, and the result is satisfactory.

For an attractive and comfortable clog-type slipper, these are a very good choice.
on December 5, 2015
I bought these shoes and I thought because they are Isotoners that they would be a great slipper since that is the type of slipper I always buy. They looked great right out of the box but after wearing for less than a week they started coming apart from the seams. I figured this was just a mistake so I sent them back and got them to replace them- which they did quickly- but same problem, they also came apart at the seams! How could this happen twice? Obviously something is wrong in the manufacturing of these slippers. I didn't send the second pair back because it is such a bother to have to pack them up and drive once again to the UPS store to drop them off. Just beware because although they have the Isotoner name they do not have the Isotoner quality!
on December 30, 2012
I bought these for a Christmas present to my wife. They are nice looking and very soft and warm. Sadly after only 4 days of wearing them the cusioning in the soles have compressed into nothing. My wife might as well be bare foot on concrete. Not worth the money for only 4 days of comfort!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.