Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Isotoner Women's Microterry Spa Slide
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on June 14, 2013
We have hardwood floor in 80% of our home so I always need new slippers. I bought these because they're open toed for summer and also because the top is adjustable for my high instep. These are very comfortable and I've worn them for a couple months now. The fit is good. My only caution would be that these might not be great for older folks or anyone who might be more prone to a fall (pregnant women, older people, disabled or injured people). They have a kind of thick and bulky front that extends beyond the toes a little ways and could contribute to a trip or fall. I quickly got used to them but I'm mindful of it on the stairs and such. Just an FYI. The soles are thick and grip the floor securely. I can even run into the garage or outside on the porch to get a package etc. and they're thick enough that they give nice support.
on May 11, 2012
Most comfortable slippers I've ever worn. Good arch support, adjustable velcro for width, and machine washable/dryable. I've owned 5 pairs before ordering these and will continue to buy them as long as they are manufactured. Worth every penny.
on May 6, 2012
I love these slippers; they are very comfortable and have a firm plastic sole so I can wear them outside without getting them all wet. I live in the northwest so just making a quick dash out to get the mail can be a challenge to stay dry. These slippers make it convenient so I don't to have to change out of them to get the mail or take out the garbage.
on May 12, 2012
This is my second pair of these shoes. I have foot problems and these are fantastic. Sometimes my feet swell and they still fit, because the velcro closure makes them adjustable. The footbed is very soft but gives you support. Definitely a good buy. Fast shipping too!
on October 8, 2012
I have very sore toes and my feet are wide width so these slippers work just perfect for me. I live in them around the house.
on August 11, 2013
Your description did not say "Wider Width". I have been wearing Isotoner slides for years and have loved them. However, the "wider width" does not fit my foot, so I returned them.
on October 16, 2012
I wear a 7.5 B shoe. The velcro does not hold and after a minute I walked out of both shoes. I find this potentially dangerous as it could cause one to fall. I returned them the next day.
on November 23, 2013
I chose this rating because the left slipper almost killed me, it keeps coming apart, going down stairs, just walking, going up stairs, I almost fell um teen times. I was going to send them back, arranged it, then I thought, oh hell I'll just sew it shut. I did, but it also loosened up so I'm sewing it every time it loosens up. The right slipper has not opened or loosened whatsoever. I am fully aware this doesn't mean they will all do this, I just have a defective slipper. I even bought additional round, small appliques to see if they would stick...that didn't work either. I love the slippers, but too elderly to let a slipper be the fault of broken bones....It's cold now in the house I need them NOW!!
on August 22, 2013
The shoes fit comfortably but will NOT stay together with the "hook and eye" cross over strap. I am returning them for a refund.
on October 7, 2012
These terry slippers have awesome firm support yet feel soft on your feet. They wash well too. They are on the wide side -- why not five stars -- but the velcro tab helps.