Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 5, 2012
These are Women's gloves, but I bought them for myself (67 year old man). I previously had a pair of these and found that they keep my hands comfortable when driving. I thought the originals were men's gloves and have been searching for a replacement pair for some time. Finally realized they were women's gloves. I bought the largest size and they still fit a bit tighter than I'd like, but the support is great. When driving long distances, my hands (I have moderate arthritis in both hands) stay much more comfortable. The leather palms give a good grip on the steering wheel, which also makes driving more comfortable. They seem to be as well made as the other pair I had. I bought them over ten years ago and probably wore them over at least ten years. I highly recommend these to man (buy largest size) or woman who wants comfortable driving gloves. These will also keep your hands warm in moderate fall or winter temperatures, but they aren't for really cold weather.
on January 5, 2012
I had lost my original pair of Isotoner gloves, so I bought these as a replacement. They were definitely no where near the quality of the other pair I owned. My hands are very sensitive, and these gloves are scratchy and not very warm. I do like that they are "shorties" and can be worn with pretty much anything, but I haven't worn them since purchasing the fleece lined Isotoners, which are a huge improvement. I guess as the say goes "you get what you pay for" and these are certainly "cheapie" gloves.
on December 25, 2012
I have worn Isotoner gloves for years and love them. They are great for driving, help my mildly arthritic hands, and always look wonderful. Purchasing on-line has made it much easier to acquire them as most stores don't carry them anymore.

Also, the Isotoner fingerless gloves are well worth looking into. I wear them when using my computer and knitting.
on March 29, 2012
I did not notice that these were unlined gloves when I was ordering them. You have to expand the descriptive text below the color selection to see that 'unlined' is the last item in the description list. At the time I ordered 'Unlined' was not a part of the title or product description (lower down on the page).

I would give these gloves 5 stars for appearance. The Oyster color is very nice.

BUT, I swear my hands were COLDER while wearing these during the winter! I am sure they are fine for cool weather, but they were useless for this past Vermont winter (and it was a warm one!)
on December 18, 2016
as advertised
on March 11, 2013
My sister simply refuses to wear any other gloves besides Isotoner. She is the reason all of the women and girls in this family only wears Isotoners. They just fit really well.
on April 21, 2013
I used to buy these at the Bon Marche (now Macy's) but they no longer carry this model of Isotoner. They are my favorite gloves to wear almost all the time in the winter and outside when other seasons get nippy.
on June 6, 2012
I ordered these gloves in three colors. They are wonderful! I have found myself using them in all weathers for driving. They save my nails from bumps and chips, and they're quite comfortable. All arrived new-in-package and very quickly from date of order. Thank you!
on January 20, 2013
I enjoyed this gloves very much! Good quality and reasonable price. Especially in centre Texas, it's warm enough for a few days cooling dow.
on March 10, 2013
The gloves were in perfect condition & were put on immediately. They are well made & since then have been washed regularly.
Good product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.