Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on January 16, 2011
Didn't really want to spend quite this much on gloves for my 17 yr old daughter, since she loses them all! But the steering wheel in her car is like ice in the winter mornings.
I was also scared to get the "one sized" as she has thin, but LONG fingers. They fit perfectly. Let me add that I have fat sausage like fingers and they fit me fine.
And the 'leather' along the fingers keeps the steering wheel from sliding out of her hands like other 'fuzzy' gloves do. She also thinks she's a bit more 'mature' now since she has these gloves.
It was worth the extra money to get these "lined" gloves. The lining is super soft, not overly bulky so the gloves stay slim looking, and keep her hands toasty warm. I really thought they'd need to be stuffed to the gills with lining to keep her hands warm, but these work. Do we live where there are freezing snow drifts? No. It only gets to about 32 degrees every now and then. And we don't have any 'snow' for her to go play in. So waterproofing is not a problem.
They are just really nice, warm, well fitting, classy looking gloves.
The color I bought, Navy, is a nice deep rich looking color. Not cheap, washed out Navy.
I think I may also buy her some Red ones, for a change.

Shipping was super fast to us, and was ordered right before Christmas!

Would HIGHLY recommend.

UPDATE 10/29/12 - Was going over some old reviews to see if anything needed updating and saw the review from "Long Skinny Fingers". Read her review because I was curious as to why the low rating. (AND I'm thinking of getting some red ones). I am perplexed how she can say the fingers are too tight. My daughters gloves just happen to be here and I re-tried them on.

I wear an 8-9 ring size, and they fit me perfectly. Are they a bit snug? Yes. But nothing to cut off your circulation. And I find that the snugness actually feels good. Like a mini massage. I have complete flexibility with the fingers, and no 'pulling' problem when I make a fist. I measured my middle finger, the longest, and it measures exactly 3 1/4" from the base of the finger to the tip. 3 1/2" if I include my fingernail. I have to say, even pulling them on hard, as far down as they'll go, my fingernail doesn't poke the end of the glove. My daughter has even longer fingers. They fit her great. And my largest finger measures almost exactly 2 1/2" in circumference.

Maybe "Skinny" got a defective pair. If so, sorry Skinny. Just that I've never had a problem in all the years with Isotoner. Gonna buy some red ones. Yep.

UPDATE 11/24/12 - Bought the BLACK gloves for my daughter as she got a black winter coat. India ink black color, black as squid ink black. Not washed out or that 'light black' color. There's black and then there's black.... FAST ship. Same great fit. Same great everything. Yep LOVE 'EM!. Still have to get those red ones!...lol
on December 30, 2013
My sister's favorite color is brown (for some bizarre reason) and when I saw these came in brown and were lined w/o being bulky I knew I had to get them for her. My sister and I are upfront w/ one another and if she didn't like them she would say so, but she said she liked them.

One of the details I was drawn to was the length that would allow her to wear a coat and not have wrists show and get cold or wet. A second detail is the grip of the steering wheel these gloves will have with the patching on the palm and underside of the fingers of the glove. And again, w/o being bulky. I was happy to have a present that looked good, fit nicely with great functionality. My sister lives in upstate NY so these gloves w/o the lining wouldn't have worked. It's another nice detail that increases the comfort while also allowing optimal function while driving a car.

I would purchase again for a present for another person (perhaps in another color), but having said that the brown is a nice color brown as far as browns go. Highly recommend.
on January 5, 2014
I bought a pair of these at least 20 years ago and when I was done with them my daughter took them. She has worn them every winter for years. Finally, all of the leather on the fingers has worn off. I bought her some new, stylish gloves that she could use with her cell phone and music player but she told me how much she loved these gloves and would like a new, identical pair. I returned the techie gloves (which had tight fingers) and bought these gloves (with a gusset sewn into the fingers for easier fit) and she's thrilled to have them.

The fingers in these gloves are squarish on the sides, on account of the gusset, and allow room for the fingers without elastic fabric pressing tightly against the fingers. They are thinly lined but just enough to keep the chill away. These are great gloves for driving the car and the leather on the fingers and palm grip the steering wheel quite well.

This glove is obviously made well as my first pair lasted 20+ years.
on November 28, 2012
I have been wearing these very comfortable gloves for many years, having bought several pairs over the years. I could only find one of my gloves (misplaced the other somewhere), so shopped around locally to try to find a replacement pair (Kohl's, Carson's, etc.) but had no luck finding these 'classic' spandex lined Isotoners that I love so much. I wasn't interested in the smart-touch gloves, but that is just about all I could find in stores. I was very happy to find these here, and while *IF* I would have been able to find these in the local stores I could have gotten at a slightly lower price, the price here was fair. No idea what is up w/these missing from the stores -- I'm tempted to buy a second pair as back-up just in case they discontinue them. JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY ONE THING: Even though they fit, I ordered this specific pair because they indicate these are 'XL' size, but they are actually the 'One Size Fits All' size. If in the past you needed the XL, these may be too tight.
Wife loves them. Loses them constantly. We've reached a point where she has so many orphan gloves in so many colors that she can just use a right white one or a left red one and keep the other safe in the drawer until another one is lost. :-)
on July 7, 2017
Gorgeous and have held up for YEARS now! These have a cozy (non itchy) lining that is really nice in Buffalo winters. Highly recommend.
on November 30, 2009
Bought these for someone who says she loves them. I checked them out when they were delivered and was quite pleased with the styling and the shade of blue. It was hard to tell how blue they were on the website and was debating between the black & blue. Glad I got the blue.

They are slim, as befits a woman's glove, and look elegant. The knit lining is suitable for most winter activities unless one is going to be out for hours. Certainly suitable for in and out of the car, or an after dinner walk. Rather dressy but she will likely be equally at home whether wearing them with jeans or for any evening out.

Delivery was fast and the box was in good condition so no need to repackage before wrapping. Am considering purchasing another pair for someone else.
VINE VOICEon December 15, 2011
I wear these when we walk our dogs in the mornings and they are just perfect. I'm able to hold the leash securely, get the poop bags out of my pocket, open them and then tie the knot with no problems at all. They are nice and warm too. I do have to say I live in California and about the coldest it gets when I wear them is in the 40 degree range, so they might not be warm enough if you have lower temperatures than that. The lining inside is pretty thin. But, if you are looking for a nice lightweight glove, you can't go wrong with these.
on December 16, 2013
I'm very sad to say that these gloves failed on me. The threads at the wrist holding the lining in place fell apart and I only had these gloves for about a month.

I read the reviews and was looking for a good pair of gloves for driving and for when I have to walk to and from my car. The gloves fit wonderfully and I loved them for about two weeks. Then the threads started coming out and now the knit lining is detached. Makes it very awkward to put the gloves on.

5 stars if it weren't for the product failure
on January 30, 2011
I received a pair of Isotoner gloves as a gift nearly 10 years ago, and they were by far the best pair of gloves I have ever owned. As you can imagine, they had a lot of wear and tear to them given the number of years I owned and used them. Since my fingers were basically sticking out through holes in the gloves, it was time to throw them away. I was skeptical that the quality of a new pair of Isotoner gloves would not live up to my original pair, but they are just as good - plus they are red! :) I highly recommend these gloves especially for anyone who works several hours outdoors like I do.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.