Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Isotonic Iso-Cool Avela Mattress Topper with Outla..." and save 56% off the $279.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Isotonic Iso-Cool Avela Mattress Topper with Outlast Cover, Queen
|Price:||$279.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Iso-Cool is Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- 2-inch, 3-pound density, iso-cool avela memory foam with active air technology
- 300 thread count, 100-percent cotton cover with outlast adaptive comfort material
- 15-inch tightgrip skirt fits up to 20-inch
- Hypoallergenic and cover is machine washable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
This mattress topper is pure heaven with 2-Inch Avela visco-elastic memory foam pad that is temperature sensitive and has exclusive Active Air Technology for cooler sleeping. 300 thread count, 100-percent cotton cover is combined with Outlast Adaptive Comfort material and quilted with 18-ounces of luxurious Celestial polyester fiber fill for even more cushioned comfort. The 15-inch TightGrip skirt stretches to fit mattresses up to 20-inch thick.
Compare to similar items
This item Isotonic Iso-Cool Avela Mattress Topper with Outlast Cover, Queen
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LinenSpa||Best Life Brands||ViscoSoft|
|Fill Material||memory-foam||memory-foam||memory-foam||gel;memory-foam||memory foam, gel|
|Item Dimensions||58 x 77 x 2 in||76 x 80 x 4 in||74 x 78 x 2.5 in||59 x 79 x 2 in||59 x 79 x 3 in|
|Material Type||—||Polyurethane||Memory foam||2 Inch||Memory foam|
Top Customer Reviews
right back and sent me another. It expanded just right but is very soft and kind of spreads over the bed sides. The cover is not
strong at all and does not hold it in place. Surely this is not made by the same company as the one of old!!
1. The product is NOT rectangular, length-wise on both sides it has deep waves.
2. Part of the product is 2-3 inches thick and other parts are totally flat.
3. From excessive heat (?), or perhaps from a machine, many of the ventilating holes have fused together.
4. Where your head and feet would be are 'heated' totally flat.
5. There are long black marks on the foam that look like they're from a machine.
6. There is a permanent crease/dent about 3-4 inches deep that runs across the entire pad, side to side. Because it is 'fused' or molded this way, this could never correct itself.
7. Regarding the cover, it was delivered in a plastic bag about 3 sizes too small, so much of the cover was exposed inside the box unprotected.
Obviously, I called Amazon immediately and this product will be picked up tomorrow. Now I have to try and refold it to fit back in the box! If I only had that machine...
NOTE: Amazon promised this defective product would be picked up today by UPS and it wasn't. Because of this, I had to drag the box back inside and will have to put it back out on the porch tomorrow when I was promised again it will be picked up. What a huge labor for me considering this product is so incredibly inferior that it is unbelieveable.....