- Series: The Schusterman Series in Israel Studies
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Brandeis (December 11, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1611683521
- ISBN-13: 978-1611683523
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.6 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,176,098 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Israel: A History (The Schusterman Series in Israel Studies) Hardcover – December 11, 2012
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
ANITA SHAPIRA is a professor emerita at Tel Aviv University. An internationally acclaimed scholar with a special interest in social and cultural history, Shapira has published pathbreaking studies on the history of Zionism, Jewish-Arab relations, and the state of Israel.