- Series: Sources for Biblical and Theological Study Old Testament Series
- Hardcover: 612 pages
- Publisher: Eisenbrauns (December 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1575060280
- ISBN-13: 978-1575060286
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,383,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Israel's Past in Present Research: Essays on Ancient Israelite Historiography (Sources for Biblical and Theological Study Old Testament Series) (Sources ... and Theological Study Old Testament Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
30 of the World's Greatest Historical City Maps
A beautifully illustrated history of the world's most celebrated historical city maps, from the hubs of ancient civilization to sprawling modern mega-cities, created in association with the Smithsonian Institution. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought