Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > NHL 13 - Xbox 360 forum

Issue with Bauer boost pack?!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 12, 2012, 5:41:20 AM PDT
Eric says:
Anyone else have an issue with the Bauer boost pack pre-order bonus not showing up under available boost packs? I was able to pick ugly green equipment for my pro but no Bauer boost pack is available anywhere.

Looks like others are having the issue also?
http://www.gamespot.com/nhl-11/forum/what-exactly-is-the-bauer-boost-pack-from-gamestop-56286387/

Posted on Sep 12, 2012, 8:37:54 AM PDT
J. LaBranche says:
Yep... Can't find it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2012, 8:04:29 PM PDT
Flaxmoore says:
Ditto. No visible boost, just the gear.

Posted on Sep 13, 2012, 5:00:08 AM PDT
Eric says:
what a waste. I should contact Amazon/EA - has anyone tried yet? If they had said "3 pieces of puke green gear" vs "Boost Pack" I would have pre-ordered elsewhere and not paid the tax!

Posted on Sep 13, 2012, 7:35:19 PM PDT
C. Grandell says:
EA is aware of the issue. They made it sound like they fixed it today, but I still don't get the player boosts, just the gear. "puke green" is a good way to put it, BTW...

Posted on Sep 16, 2012, 9:44:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 16, 2012, 9:49:41 AM PDT
Sve says:
i didnt even get the gear? im looking at gear for my player in be a pro mode and there are only 3 sticks. none of them are green. i have a bauer vapor apx, supreme totalone nxg, nexus 1000. are any of these from the pack or did i just not get it. i redeemed the code in the xbox menu. i have 4 bauer skates (not green), 4 gloves and 3 helmets

i just noticed that the gloves are all black with teal. is that what the pack does??

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 5:34:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 18, 2012, 5:36:37 PM PDT
J. Bower says:
I just got my game and code and I have not been able to find the boost pack, only the equipment. Has anyone's problem been corrected?

Posted on Sep 19, 2012, 7:16:41 AM PDT
Eric says:
No, looks like they aren't going to correct the "boost pack" issue. The game has a ton of issues...i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCmOLpL86ZM&feature=youtu.be

Posted on Sep 25, 2012, 11:46:24 AM PDT
I preordered, but didn't get a code with my game. Will anyone share where they found the Bauer Boost Pack code on their delivery or order receipt?
Thanks!

Posted on Sep 26, 2012, 9:40:49 PM PDT
Dom says:
They email it once the game has shipped.

Posted on Oct 17, 2012, 4:13:54 PM PDT
Dom says:
Finally decided to contact EA today to try and resolve this. The guy I talked to was completely unaware of the issue, tried to fix it for me... Gave me another code and all. Took me through some steps that didn't do anything. I redownloaded the pack about 5 or 6 times, I noticed one thing while doing this... The pack itself says it takes up 108kb while downloading. When it's finished, and I look at it on my hard drive it's only 64kb. So that tells me that the file on the server itself is corrupt. I also noticed for the first time today while looking for the pack in the game that a message appeared at the bottom of the screen saying "DLC missing/corrupt, please redownload and try again." The guy I talked to forwarded my issue to another person higher up. They are going to email me with a fix. I'm not sure how this is gonna go, I'm almost positive that it's a problem on their end, and not ours. I tried a ton of different things to get it to work, and got absolutely no where... but i will update if I have any progress.

Posted on Oct 22, 2012, 9:29:04 AM PDT
any update

Posted on Nov 9, 2012, 10:14:32 AM PST
Dom says:
No updates... My motherboard went on my laptop so I didn't see this til now, but I have been checking my email, and EA never got back to me...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  NHL 13 - Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Sep 12, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

This discussion is about
NHL 13 - Xbox 360
NHL 13 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars (238)