- Series: Ethics in Practice Series
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd; 1 edition (December 26, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761954805
- ISBN-13: 978-0761954804
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,848,177 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Legal Issues in Counselling & Psychotherapy (Ethics in Practice Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
`This is good value for trainees and experienced practitioners alike, provoking reflection and providing a useful reference source' - Sally Scott, Healthcae Counselling and Psychotherapy Journal
`This is good value for trainees and experienced practitioners alike, provoking reflection and providing a useful reference source′ - Sally Scott, Healthcae Counselling and Psychotherapy Journal
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|