BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on February 4, 2013
IMPROMP2 don't get the love that they deserve! My brothers introduced my to their music a few years ago and now I have every IImpromp2 CD I could find. I hope they keep it going forever!
on January 7, 2010
I have been an Impromp2 fan for many years, but "It Is What It Is" is their best album ever!!! Every track is fantastic...Go head boys with your bad selves! Smooth, jazzy, groovey, you name the vibe and this CD has it. A+++++++!!!!!!!!!
on December 27, 2014
Great!
on October 5, 2009
O WOW DOES THIS GROUP COME BACK VERY NICELY, LOVE I WANNA KNOW WITH NORMAN BROWN ON GUITAR IS SO GOOD, LISTEN TO THE WHOLE CD AND YOU CAN SEE WHY I LOVE THIS GROUP SO MUCH. THANKS FOR COMMING BACK GUYS
on October 10, 2014
never order it
on January 10, 2013
So grateful and excited when I find real music with real lyrics! I absolutely love it and will recommend to others!
on July 11, 2011
Every song on this CD is AWESOME...I'm a big time Gary Taylor fan, but now I moving these guys as my number 1. I came back to purchase the other CD's...this is a must buy.
on September 13, 2010
This is by far the best Funky Jazz ever produced. If you loved " It is what it is " you will definately love
" You're Gonna Love It " Has a funky/ hip hop/ jazzy R & B flavor.
on June 7, 2012
great cd, go and get it you will love it and want to play it all the time in the car in the house, on ur mp3, everywhere
on May 4, 2010
They have a sound that pulls it all together. Soul, jazz, neo soul and hip hop, they make it all sound good.