Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: It Will Rain
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 5, 2012
I love Bruno Mar's song "It Will Rain". His Voice is smooth and he has perfect pitch. You gotta listen to it!
on June 6, 2012
What can I say. I love this song and Bruno Mars. I first heard it in the last Twilight movie, and I couldn't get it out of my head.
on March 3, 2012
This is my new favorite song! I'm not usually one to start liking a new song on my own these days, but I heard this on my radio and decided not to switch to another station. And that was a great choice I made! If you like Bruno Mars in other songs like "Just the Way You Are", "Grenade", and "Marry You", you'll have no problem getting used to his talent in this one. Hmm, he always seems to sing hopelessly romantic songs...I wonder why!
on January 7, 2013
For those of my generation (Baby Boomers) Bruno Mars brings back the entertainment enthusiasm we used to get from Elvis, James Brown and Jackie Wilson. For those of his generation, they are seeing and hearing this type of contagious, infectious, ear pleasing music and type of entertaining that has been missing for a while. Not only is he FINE but he is extremely talented since he sings, writes and produces most of his music. He is truly a quadruple threat - he can sing, dance, write and act. What he needs is a show in Vegas! Cannot wait for him to come to my side of the country so I can see him up close and personal. He is good on vinyl and even better in person. I am buying everything he has out to add to my collection. Bruno baby, you are a STAR!!!
on July 23, 2013
I put this in my car to listen to and even though I love the song, I looked at the monitor and it said someone else's name on the monitor and a completely different song, so it leaves me wondering if this was a cd that belong to another artist that somehow someone else copied over it, or what, but it was a weird discovery.
on October 20, 2013
Bruno Mars surprised me with his music. As an old fogey, it is hard to add newer music to my collection. This was a nice, different, item that I found listenable. It will stay in rotation for my large music collection that I play through my mp3 library.
on March 12, 2013
This was one of the best experience I have had to buy this song. Icloud is fantastic. I love music and the price of a great song is worth every penny. Thanks Amazon for your research into the best ways to download songs. I had no problem whats so ever. The sound of the IT WILL RAIN song was great.
on July 27, 2013
This is a great single by my newest favorite artist, Bruno. I wish it was part of an album but I can always make a playlist and make it part of whatever I want, which may be a playlist of both albums I have plus this single.
on September 5, 2014
It Will Rain by artist Bruno Mars was just as inviting as the movie it represented Twilight Saga.
Bruno Mars is such a talented artist, he wrote music in the background for years until taking his talents to produce and sing his own music.
His boyish features captured my heart with the video for: It Will Rain.
This song was perfect for the movie, the video was elegant, intense and performed well.
I listen to this song and watch this video at least 3 times a week.
Perfect 10!
on March 3, 2013
amazon mp3s are an awesome thing to begin with. secondly, this particular song is incredibly well done. i consider bruno mars to be that of a younger, newer generation michael jackson. granted, i haven't seen any of his moves, but this kid can sing.