Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on December 16, 2015
I bought this for a Nightmare Before Christmas themed Bridal shower I hosted for a close friend. She was so excited to see I bought striped pasta to go with all the other black and white striped decor! This really was a cool aesthetically, and tasted great (just like any pasta). One note for buyers is that you should be careful not to boil them for too long because the scrunched middle can open up and you'll be left with some flabby noodles. Other than that all you do is boil it like any other pasta and youre good to go! Loved this!
on October 26, 2015
Love this pasta, made it with roasted tomatoes topped with fresh grated Parmesan cheese. Made it for friends
and they were very impressed.
on October 25, 2015
Very nice quality, slightly larger than expected. Well packed - arrived every single bow intact. Fun for black-and-white themed party.
on May 11, 2015
These were bigger than I thought, and the taste was great. I put them in a pasta salad and some fell apart, but that was after vigorous mixing.
on December 21, 2013
I always get an "ooohhh" whenever I give these out. It's so unique. I also love the colorful version. The only thing is I think they taste okay. Some will break when you cook them. It doesn't taste all that amazing, but it sure is appealing visually :)
on July 27, 2015
Great product!!! Added the pazazz that I wanted to my Open House...matched my black and white kitchen...Delicious!!! Would definitely order again!!!
on August 29, 2016
This pasta was a big hit!! Taste great and looks amazing!
on February 7, 2016
this made the most attractive pasta salad.
quick service and prompt delivery
on July 6, 2013
Perfect for pasta salads or impromptu late night snack. Nutty flavor, very subtile. Best with shaved truffles or just butter, fresh garlic, parsley, and grated cheese.
on December 10, 2012
Great for our Halloween dinner, very fun. Packed well and shipped quickly. Received lasagna as a thank-you bonus. Really great pasta.