Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on October 20, 2012
Exactly what I was searching for. My home is old in my old city. I have lots of old and antique furniture that do not fit in the category of too rustic or cabin, but neither in that of grandiose valuable antiques. This book is chick full of ideas that fit, at least for my purpose.
on November 28, 2010
Sometimes I just pick up this book and flip through the pages to inspire me when I'm thinking of ideas for my home. I love the feel of the book and although my home is not decorated in an "Italian Country" style, I have been inspired by this book many times and incorporated the ambiance into my own personal style. Very happy with this and glad I bought it.
on December 3, 2008
Move to Italy or buy a second home in Tuscany - and start decorating it!
That's what you will want to do after closing and putting down "Italian Country Living" by Caroline Clifton-Mogg.
Homes rustic and eclectic, contemporary and traditional - they are all so down-to-earth and so charming, breathtakingly beautiful.
Ok, don't move to Italy. Read the "Elements" chapter and make youself your own little Italy at home.
on September 27, 2011
When I purchase a book like this I want rich photos that inspire me and this book delivers. Every now and then I just pull it out page through and soak up the images again. There are a lot of resources for finding the elements of Italian design, which I will probably never actually use, but it was a good purchase for me and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to immerse themselves in the Italian countryside for a while without subjecting themselves to airport security.
VINE VOICEon October 5, 2008
Intersting homes are featured in this book with some unpredictable decorating. It has great photography of the homes as well as fantastic views on some of the featured properties. I also recommend French Country Living by the same author.
on January 18, 2017
Good book.
on August 17, 2015
Very nice!
on August 26, 2014
good book!
on May 30, 2007
The seller says I will receive a credit, and allowed me to return the book. It is a nice book, not exceptional; good addition to references.