- Series: Italians to America (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 542 pages
- Publisher: Scarecrow Press (November 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0842024522
- ISBN-13: 978-0842024525
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,267,177 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Italians to America, Jan. 1885 - June 1887: Lists of Passengers Arriving at U.S. Ports
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
For those who are tracing their Italian heritage or conducting statistical studies of Italian America, this series is a welcomed source. (National Genealogical Society Quarterly)
About the Author
Ira Glazier is the former Director of The Center for Migration Research at The Balch Institute for Ethnic Studies and Immigration. He is currently the director of castlegarden.org for The Battery Conservancy in New York.
The late P. William Filby served for many years as the director of the Maryland Historical Society.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|