Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Italsteam Light Weight Travel Steam Iron - Dual Vo..." and save 38% off the $89.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Italsteam Light Weight Travel Steam Iron - Dual Voltage
|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Italsteam IS SAFE IT will NOT burn your clothe
- You can use it for dry cleaning
- An ironing board is not necessary
- PARTICULARLY USEFUL AS A TRAVELLING IRON AND PRACTICAL DOMESTIC USE.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item Italsteam Light Weight Travel Steam Iron - Dual Voltage
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99|
|Item Weight||Information not provided||1 lb||0.75 lb||1.5 lbs|
|Item Dimensions||Information not provided||3 x 5.2 x 3.1 in||3.5 x 8 x 5 in||4.5 x 8.27 x 4.5 in|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The only things you should really be aware of going in are that:
1. The steam only lasts 8 minutes and needs to be refilled. But for those 8 minutes it does an amazing job at getting out wrinkles in virtually any fabric I have tried it on. Yes you need to be careful after having used it for a while because the base does get hot but this is not exactly surprising considering there is no separate tank for the heating to happen in. I just keep a tea towel handy for use when when adding water. otherwise this does not do any harm to fabric.
2. You MUST use salt as per the instructions or the chemical reaction that produces the steam will not happen. (did it once out of necessity, it will not happen again).
3. DO NOT over fill the steamer, (that brown water other reviewers complain about spitting out of the steamer? well the spitting only happens when you put too much water in the steamer). Otherwise the brown water stays inside.
4. You need to rinse it out at the end of your usage in a day (I wouldn't want to leave salt water sitting around in a product with metal components for long periods anyway, think corrosion and rust).
5. It doesn't do crisp but that is not important to me since that is not what I bought it for.
Basically it does the job of a larger steamer in a very compact package It is meant as a travel steamer and as such is small and somewhat limited at 8 min a shot. if it had enough steam for 15 or 20min I would give it 5 stars but it does what it promises and that is really all you can ask of anything.
First, don't overfill with water. Just fill the cup with water, pour into iron and once it starts to steam WAIT ABOUT 20 SECONDS. If water spits out with the steam then you have added too much water. Just pour some out.
Second, the brown water is created during the chemical reaction with the water. The sodium in the salt conducts electricity. This is NOT rust water. The water should be brown and the steam should be white.
Third, this product isn't like a regular iron. Leaving brown water in the iron until next use isn't a good idea in my opionion. I will continue to rinse it out after every use.
Overall, the product does work. I can iron my clothes in my closet while they still hang on the rack. But the product isn't too sturdy. Meaning, if you have young kids and they get a hold of it they will most likely break it...
I took it home (followed directions perfectly), and it just did not do a great job at all. In fact, it had a brown stuff coming out on the clothes. I will contact customer service and perhaps the credit card company.
I suppose, my only saving grace is that hopefully this review and others I will post online will prevent people from making the mistake that I did. A mistake that cost me 40 dollars.
I am a jerk for buying THREE at the mall. I was weary at first, but I tried it and it really seemed to work. I have been looking for a good steamer and I bought two more for presents. It doesn't work. Brown stuff has ruined my favorite shirt. I went back to the mall kiosk and he told me to bring it back and he will look at it, acting totally "surprised" about the brown stuff. Please, give me a break. The biggest tragedy is that I can't find my receipt to return them and now I am out $100 and my best shirt.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
wasted $50!!! 👎🏼