|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.99 - $56.95|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Leather upper
- Waterproof foot
- Lace up
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Comfortable to Minus 20 Degree... COMFORTABLE PRICE TOO! Keep you feet warm without icing your family budget. Itasca Icebreaker Boots pac big warmth at a great price. Here's the details: Durable leather upper; TPR foot and outsole are vulcanized into one seamless unit for complete waterproofing; DuPont Thermolite insulation... that's where the Minus 20 Degree comfort comes from; Removable comfort insole; Each approx. 8 1/2" h., 23 ozs. Big features, small price. State Full Size. Medium width. Order ONLINE Today! Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. Please allow an extra 1-2 weeks for delivery... sorry no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses. AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: Same Boots for Ladies or Kids - word search in our Store for 'Itasca Boots'. Men's Itasca Icebreaker Boots, Brown
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00N2KQGBC
- Item model number: Ice Breaker-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) The insoles that were included in the boot wore out within a week of their arrival. Not a big deal, but it did make the boots rather uncomfortable until I could replace them.
2) One of the eyelets yanked out of the leather. This didn't impede my ability to wear them any.
3) One of the laces broke, which was of course easily replaced.
4) Holes began to develop in the sole. It is at the point now where they need to replaced soon.
Now, I walk pigeon toed and I am particularly hard on shoes, but 1.5 months seems to be a very short life span. I've gotten a longer lifetime out of my cheap wal-mart tennis shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They do not have great arch support. I buy Superfeet arch inserts and place them inside. I order a size 10 Ice Breaker and a Supersfeet Black size E Mens 9. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sheba
Instead of buying these "waterproof" boots one should ask themselves if they wouldn't be better off simply taping the cash to their feet and walking around like that! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I read the comments and most people said the boots were a little big. I ordered them a half size smaller and they were still a little to big!!! Should have gone a full size smallerPublished 8 months ago by Brett A.
I wanted the Women's boots but it was no longer in stock so I was forced to buy the men's. these boos are too big somewhat. comfortable but two big even with 2 pairs of sock.Published 17 months ago by Lady Foxx24
Buy insoles it feels like walking on concrete all day there is no cushion in them. Other then that they fit as they should and are nice and warm.Published 17 months ago by Chris O'Brien
It's The Brand, Not the seller. I bought these same shoes at a Sportsmans Retail store and within the first week the first riveted eyelet came loose rendering the shoes no longer... Read morePublished 18 months ago by nightrider1962
This is a very bad boot. I used them 2x times last year and then took them out for a walk during the Jan 2015 blizzard. I discovered that both boots leaked. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Mr. X