Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on January 19, 2016
This is a great Presentation Book to own. Has a plastic pocket in the front (none in the back), each page has a thin black piece of paper so you can’t see through the other side (when doing back to back inserts). The spine of the folder can be customized. I took mine out but you can take it out, flip it inside out and draw or print on it and put it back in. Will be buying another and would highly recommend. Photos attached
review image review image review image review image
on December 26, 2012
I bought this to keep recipes in. I have a subscription to several cooking magazines and instead of keeping the magazines and never using the recipes because I can't find them I started tearing the recipes out of the magazines and putting them in a drawer. That got messy. This was perfect. I now have my own recipe book. Its nice to look through it and pick something new to make. The pages of this book are not too thin but they arent too thick either. They will not rip. I spilled sauce on it and it came right off. The outside is nice material too and seems like it will last too. I would definately buy it for a presentation or an art book. The stickers on the front came off easily too.
on May 24, 2014
So these books can be used to create photo albums, cook books, or scrapbooks. They are also perfect for school projects or business presentations. They come in a variety of sizes with various number of pages or "windows." Years ago they were available in different colors. Alas, only black is available now but you can customize the binding and replace black sheets with pages of your choice. I have a lot of these and like the uniformity.
on March 3, 2016
Does well for presenting your work, however, if you plan on putting 8x10s in here you will have to tape them as the sleeves are 9x11. So its a minor inconvenience, but after shooting all day, editing and printing, the last thing you want to do is to focus on placing your photos perfectly centered in the middle of all of these pages.
on March 9, 2017
We loved this products! We have bought different sizes for presentation as well as portfolio keeping!
on December 31, 2016
These books are amazing. They take so much less space than a 3-ring binder and look great. As the name states, it is a presentation book. The pages do not pop in and out, so you need to plan how the contents will flow, but, If you don't need to move things around a lot, this is definitely the way to go.
on March 28, 2016
I boy these albums all the time. Usually I give them as gifts with photos that are significant to the recipient. I was very disappointed that this one was received with the spine insert cover torn. I'm afraid when I put my insert in it it may tear further. Not sure I can give this one as a gift. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. It's very hard to see in the photo, but it is torn.
review image
on June 30, 2014
I had ordered mainly 24 leafs 8.5x11 portfolios, but I thought I would try a 36 leaf as well. This size is comfortable and probably will be suitable for my purposes. Itoya art portfolio are quality blinders. The blinders I ordered were to replace three-blinders I use for my class records. Itoya look more professional and they store with better economy of space. I expect to purchase more in the future.
on July 17, 2015
Well made but a little flimsy. I recommend inserting your art or photos in 4mil inert Mylar and then inserting into this storage system. Heat warps this item so don't play with matches in the same room.
on September 18, 2016
Very easy to use album. This isn't a table top book but a highly functional album that holds tons of photos. Very compact, too. I like the ability to add title information to the spine, front and back.