Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 8.5X11|Change

Showing 1-10 of 290 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 316 reviews
on June 18, 2016
There was a little boy we used to often babysit in the 1990s, and he recently got married. I had a sudden inspiration to go thru my photo albums (we were always taking pictures back then and I enjoyed organizing them), and find photos that he was in. There were more than I realized! And most of them were very funny! I picked out the best 50 and got reprints made. After "running all over town" looking for the perfect little album (which aren't easy to find locally at all anymore), I went online and discovered these Itoya albums and ordered one. It proved just perfect for my project. I wrote "A trip down memory lane" on a plain sticker and put that on the cover, then installed 48 photos into the archival pockets plus one each inside the covers (with double-back tape). The album looked very handsome and I was so pleased. So was "the little boy" (who is now 28!) It made a wonderful gift!
on August 27, 2015
This cover will be perfect for my Peerless watercolors. Oh and I did get 2 in the pack! 😊
review image
on January 8, 2017
Good book for pictures. GREAT for storing Peerless watercolor active palatte. I have 55 colors, have a couple other sample color charts and still have 3 pages left. Colors do not touch, printing and color swipes are protected by plastic. Recommend highly for this purpose.
review image review image
on April 4, 2014
Spend a little extra and get yourself something nicer. This portfolio is extremely cheap. Came with scratches on the front cover. The inside pages are also very cheap and thin, and wrinkle at the slightest touch, which is very distracting when viewing a work through the lining, as well as it looks messy and unimpressive to employers. Lastly, the fabric lining around the edges is simply disgusting. It looks like an elementary school project, not a professional portfolio. Spend a little extra to get something that nice that will show employers that you care! If you just want something for you personally, this will work fine.
on December 30, 2015
I got these little books to use for my Peerless Watercolor tints. The individual slot pages are great to insert the sheets and keep them from getting damp or soiled, and you can paint a swatch on a card to insert with each color showing the depth of color. I am happy as can be with the use.
on March 7, 2017
Will buy again! Bought to fill with wedding photos as a stocking stuffer for my parents. It is great quality, and a simple alternative to all of the thick, obnoxiously colored photo albums. It has a nice quality feel to it, and it is thin and compact. No frills, exactly what I wanted.
on April 16, 2017
It is an art portfolio. It holds the size art we wanted, it has the number of pages they said it would have. So we put art in the page sleeves and look forward to it being protected for years to come.
on July 10, 2015
I purchased this portfolio to store my colored pencil drawings. It is perfect for storing 8x10 drawings or smaller. You can also insert 9x12 drawings in the sleeves although it will be a tight fit. The portfolio is well made and protects my drawings well.
on November 15, 2015
Obviously, this is much better than a regular photo album in that the display is different - single photo, thin window material...

Actually, I can't say anything bad about this.
on October 11, 2015
These portfolios are perfect for my 9X12 pen and ink drawings!!