Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Itoya Art Portfolio Photo Album (Holds 240 4 inch x 6 inch Photos)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 18, 2014
I'm spending a lot of time making order of my old photos stashed in boxes and this works great. I use some of the other Itoya Art Portfolios for my 5x7 and 8x10s and I could find them in several stores, but those holding 4x6 are harder to find. This is a great way to protect and it's not a bulky as many of the albums I had.
on March 8, 2014
I purchased this to store my art postcards. The only thing that would make it better would be clear backing so I could see the back of the postcard. I wanted an album that was more than just a binder with plastic sheets & that is why I chose this one, but I do wish it came with clear pages.
on April 26, 2013
This allbum holds a lot of photos - I usually make 4x6 trial pictures before making larger ones. I can keep the small ones here until i use them in greeting cards or in other ways.
on June 30, 2013
Lasts long, durable, holds enough pictures. I order this every year when I print the year's worth of pics. Never fails me!
on March 5, 2014
High-quality...

Durable...

Professional...

I love this brand, and I recommend it highly to a amateurs and professionals alike.

Start a portfolio today!! It is fun!
on September 2, 2013
I love and love the album. I always didn't like the journey space of the other albums because I like to move pictures around. but this album was perfect for me. the only thing I wish the producer had done more is more different kind of colors available.
on December 6, 2013
This was the perfect format for vacation photos. I have an assortment of sizes as well for other photography. Always happy with their quality.
on June 22, 2014
I got a good deal on getting 100 4x6" pictures, but I needed a place to put them. The photo envelope in which they arrived wasn't appropriate for casual viewing. A nice photo album seemed like the way to go. I found this one listed on Amazon and gave it a shot. It works great for me. I put all the landscape-aligned pictures in first and then the portrait-aligned ones.
on February 5, 2013
What can I say, it's not Dolce and Gabana, but it has qualitative features. Overall, great storage and a space saver.
on April 5, 2013
Works great for holding 4x6 photos of ex employees at my job. Would definitely order this item again. Thank you.