Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on March 20, 2015
These portfolios are a great way to protect and present your artwork. I am giving this 3 stars because of the condition mine was in when it arrived. It had 2 huge scratches in the front cover. Unfortunately, I needed it for the next day and had no time to return it. I would buy the product again, but not from this seller.
review image
on March 30, 2015
Great for Storing Photographic Collection or Storing and Transporting your own Works of art or Photography. I am a photographer and use many of these folders. Photographs easily fits into the sleeves. Makes showing very easy and neat. And yes Transporting is really made easy , especially if you have multiple folders. Lots of Sleeves. It is a must of any Photographer or Art pictures. Highly Recommended.
on April 12, 2017
I have filled 5 of these now. They are perfect portfolios for storage and transport. I can bring different collections with me to galleries and venues and am sure that fingerprints or other mishaps don't cause me to reprint. You can also write on the spine for easy organization on a bookshelf.
on March 19, 2017
I really like this portfolio, it's light, thin, discreet, and it seems like it will be very useful. There's 24 pages in all, so plenty of space for pictures, it seems to have pretty strong bindings, it definitely won't fall apart. Only downside is the VERY scratched up front side that is seen in 2/3 pictures below
review image review image review image
on May 5, 2011
My children are in their 20 and over the years I have collected quite a few 10 X 13 photos of them. The current photo is always on display but the others were just being stored away since I had no way to display them safely. These portfolios were the answer. They hold all their special photos with room to spare for future photos. They nicely hold the 10 X 13 photos as well as the few 11 X 14 photos that I have. The portfolios themselves are compact and lightweight so they will be easy for me to tuck away but nice enough to pull out whenever I want to browse through them. I ordered one portfolio for each of my two children so that when the time is right I can pass down their photos to each of them. Since there are spare pages in each portfolio I may even rearrange them and add in some of their artwork and other photos that I have saved over the years. The price on these portfolios is very reasonable and I find the quality to be very good. My order was shipped very quickly and I received the order in less than a week.
33 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2017
Wonderful portfolio! I got this for my daughter who wanted to keep her art nice. Perfect fit for the art pages she uses.
on April 11, 2016
this "portfolio" has a really cheap feel to it and is very poorly made. the "protective" sheets for your artwork are thinner than a butterfly's wings and just as fragile. the case doesn't even close! the top cant be closed and the sides bulge outward. what a piece of j**k. don't waste your dime on this one.
on February 4, 2015
arrived broken...a little stiff ...and hard plastic cover was broken on the spine..
on March 31, 2017