Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on March 31, 2016
Great song, he has a great voice, I keep Rodney Atkins on my favorites play list, he gets me through my work day.
on September 10, 2013
His baritone voice, his refreshing lyrics, the musicality, just sweeeettt! I love buying the whole album because you get the variety of songs that showcase his talent. Well worth it. I almost always buy the actual CD not just download b/c it's free at Amazon and then I can take the CD's in the cars or friend's cars.
on October 15, 2009
We really like this CD. It's got a good variety of faster-paced songs with a slower ending. Almost every song is a winner! The only complaints are that in a few songs, the vocal seems somewhat drowned out by the instrumental portion and we wish there were a few more songs (there are only 11). Other than that, it's a very good contemporary country sounding CD with a great ending song! Glad we purchased it!
on June 15, 2017
I can't wait til I get this cd
on October 5, 2016
It was very muchworth it. Thisis one of my favorite artist .
on May 20, 2016
Great Cd enjoying very much
on April 14, 2016
Good shape playing well
on October 31, 2015
I like all the songs on this album, which is surprising.
on May 1, 2009
I purchased this CD because of the title song - which I just love. After playing the entire CD, I discovered several of Rodney Atkins current hits that I didn't realize were on the CD. I'm relatively new to listening to country music and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I'm a real Rodney Atkins fan - loved almost every song on the CD.
on October 6, 2013
Awesome CD itself, but did not get 5 stars because it did not come with the bonus track "farmers daughter" as the picture lead me to believe. Still a great CD though.