Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on August 23, 2017
My daughter loves everything charlie brown, Started buying her the books for a collection. We also have easter beagle book, thanksgiving, and snoopy's adventure. All great books and the illustration looks as close the movie as possible.
on December 30, 2016
Love the peanuts, this is a shorter condensed version of the book. My only complaint is that it came with peel and stick pieces to complete the pictures in the book. My fault I guess I didn't read the description all the way.
on June 17, 2017
Fun book to read, especially if you're a Charlie Brown fan.
on July 14, 2017
This is such a cute book, with sound clips from the movie.
on July 18, 2017
Cute
on November 23, 2015
The seller was excellent sent replacement very happy would recommend selling delightful book
on November 24, 2015
Make sure that you read "Miniature Edition"...I repeat, really miniature edition...so small as to be useless unless you were putting it in a dollhouse. We are too lazy to send it back...you should avoid purchase at all costs.
on March 11, 2016
My daughter loves these type of seek and find books, so when I saw this I knew she had to have it. She loved it! It was also a plus that the theme was one of her favorite fall movies.
on January 3, 2014
Got this for my soon to be grandson for next year! This Nana can't wait to read it to him as it is on of my FAVORITE Halloween tales!
on October 25, 2016
Great book to have for children. I read it to my niece and nephew. The Peanuts is considered classic for a reason.