Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

It's My Life

Great!
on September 9, 2017
Love Bon Jovi!
on August 9, 2015
I only purchase off of Amazon songs I WANT & LOVE=Why would I ever give less than 5 stars to any mp3 I had purchased unless the mp3 was bad quality which NEVER HAPPENS?
on July 12, 2015
I am happy with my recent purchase of it's my life -album version- from amazon music, the sound quality is very good and easy to stream to my phone.
on November 30, 2016
Great song for your collection.
on June 4, 2016
a wonderful song to add to your play list.
on January 27, 2013
A great catchy sing along, feel good song with inspirational lyrics. Never back down because your not gonna live forever. Like Tommy and Gina your living on a prayer. Bon Jovi seems to have a formula.
on March 2, 2016
Classic rock , love it even if not from NJ.
on January 14, 2014
What a song sung by a master of music! Bon Jovi will always be one of the best performers of music for years to come. Being very handsome and sexy as well doesn't hurt either!