Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

It's Time to Sleep, My Love
Format: Hardcover|Change

We love Nancy Tillman's books so we bought this one for our 2 year old twins and they love it. It's the perfect length for a bedtime story and like all of her books, Nancy Tillman writes in a soft, singsong way which makes it great for a bedtime story. The pictures are beautiful and my kids love to point out the different animals. We purchased the board book version and it is perfect for us since our toddlers can be a bit rough with pages. We will continue to buy all of these books because they are beautiful stories that are perfect to read before bedtime. We highly recommend them!
on August 19, 2015
It's a decent book but if you are thinking about getting it because you like the other Nancy Tillman books please be aware that unlike "On the Night You Were Born" that was written and illustrated by Tillman, this book was only illustrated by her. The story was written by someone else and you can tell the difference in the style of writing. Also, if you read the back of the book it has glowing quotes, but not about this book. The praises are for "On the Night You Were Born" which I found strange. Why would you put remarks/praises about another book on the back of this one??
on January 29, 2018
I first received 'Wherever you are, my love will find you' as a baby shower gift. It instantly became my favorite when my daughter was a newborn, and has since become her go-to bedtime story. We have purchased many more Nancy Tillman books and it is safe to say her stories are our favorite. They touch the heart and are relatable as a parent. Very special books-- must have!
on February 13, 2018
I love Nancy Tillman books. I absolutely love adding this one to our collection. I was unable to find the larger version so we bought this smaller one. I like that each page is hard so my 9 month old can handle it without destroying the pages!
on January 13, 2018
I'm not crazy about the words in this. It's alot of "It's time to sleep", which I'm already saying alot of during bedtime. The last thing I need is to read a book with it, over and over. My son does like all the moons in the book; that is the only reason I'm keeping it.
on June 1, 2017
Tillman is our favorite children's author by far. This book is my least favorite of hers. The illustrations are pretty but the actual story just doesn't compare to others in her series. Her book, Wherever You Are, My Love Will Follow is our absolute favorite and I recommend that over Its Time To Sleep
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2013
This book is very similar in style to the popular kid's book "On the Night You Were Born." This book has the same artist but a different author. Personally, I like this one quite a bit more. It is perfect to read to little ones right before bed, and even puts me in the mood to snooze. Our daughter enjoys it and it is now what we read to her right before bed. There are a lot of kids books out there with many different messages. For this book, the message is reflected in the title and reads like a poem. You can't go wrong with this one.
on July 19, 2016
Beautiful, ethereal book by Nancy Tillerman. If you are at all familiar with her books, you know just how lovely her illustrations are. This one has beautiful animals throughout, and a nice, sleepy story. My one and a half year old is not really interested in the actual story yet, but loves to look at the pictures of the animals. It is a sturdy board book with thick pages that will withstand many readings. The pages are glossy and should easily wipe clean. If you are a Nancy Tillerman fan, I would highly recommend this book!
on April 14, 2015
Sweet little book. I love these Nancy Tillman books for the simple words and fantastical illustrations. Reading these makes the reader and child take a journey into the imagination. These are perfect for gifting and buying as keep-sakes. I have almost all of them and recently bought this one for a friend's baby as a baby gift. Nice price to toss in as part of a baby gifting basket.
on September 4, 2016
This book has beautiful artwork and a sweet repetitive story. Perfect for putting my kids to bed and my three yo is usually asleep by the end of the book. We make up melodies every time we read it. I've noticed my by stays interested if we're singing the words.